Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
They’re saying that so that Chloe and them don’t go in Angie’s and put their version of events out. But let’s remember that Tam and Alex have PLM in their comments as well or the fact that they used to be in Leona’s lives. I used to really like Snel but now they just want to carry it on. Serena has stayed well out of it all.
The other night I was scrolling through and heard Snel, Manda and Claire saying oh they’ve seen the proof Chloe was involved in PLM but not showed any of it. Manda loves a SR and SSs so show it. Because it’s you guys that are carrying it on now
You must have missed it. Chloe wanted to take it to Angie's platform and Angie told her where to go. Even a stopped clock and all that.

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
You must have missed it. Chloe wanted to take it to Angie's platform and Angie told her where to go. Even a stopped clock and all that.
I did, I’ve missed a lot between hospital visits. I catch up from stuff on here or if I have a quick scroll through late at night. Yesterday I saw some of the discussions on that Kel and the troll accounts

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It's just so sad to see them like that. We crate one when we go out or I have a bath as he jumps onto the windowsill and acts like a t at anyone passing. But for them not to know what a sofa is just makes me feel so sad

We have a crate, we used it when Otis has an operation and it was used for about 2 weeks after, that's it. I don't believe they should be in cages, they should be free to roam, Otis has his own bed but he's never used it , my bed is his bed, or if you ask him he'll tell you I sleep in his bed :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
This boot needs a slap. Imagine making fun of CSA!
Her facelitwent wrong,her eye is pulled at the left side and she’s trying to say she’s happy with her eye squint like that. Also she’s 10days post op and still has stitches in,they’re at the front too!
I saw her a week or so ago and thought that eye might settle, it hasn't 🤣

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Pray for me. I hate these 😩 IMG_2775.jpeg
These are vile and they smell of chemicals. Hope you feel better soon. I understand about the hospital food as well, the fish and chips I saw the other night looked vile but when I walked past the hospital restaurant for staff and visitors they had proper battered fish

Feb 29, 2024
We have a crate, we used it when Otis has an operation and it was used for about 2 weeks after, that's it. I don't believe they should be in cages, they should be free to roam, Otis has his own bed but he's never used it , my bed is his bed, or if you ask him he'll tell you I sleep in his bed :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣 I have too many dogs to take bed. Mr Marshy once
got into Sids crate when he got very drunk 🤣 it was fing mayhem as all 4 dogs thought it was a game 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
I did, I’ve missed a lot between hospital visits. I catch up from stuff on here or if I have a quick scroll through late at night. Yesterday I saw some of the discussions on that Kel and the troll accounts
I know a lot of people don't like Irish not Irish Kelly and the woman is a nightmare, but shes been through sexual abuse as a very young child, drug addiction and domestic violence and now someone from the other group has admitted to making an account to say stuff disgusting stuff about her abuse? The whole thing has gone too far. That side took it on that freak Scouse Slayers live, Kelly took it on racists Pearl's live. I think they should all maybe just quit while they are behind and just leave it.