Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
The crate on the left is far too small for that dog,why don’t any of them have blankets or beds in the crates? the dog she was pretending to comb needs a bath and a full groom,she also looks pregnant. She’s trying to feed a cat a dried very hard dog treat that it won’t be able to break down. But everyone of her minions will say she’s doing great
Why does she not get the poor wee things neutered, so they can live their best wee lives on the farm

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Wait wait wait ✋

We all knew alex the mushroom penis rat was lying about being arrested!!

Did he really have to say for shaking baby syndrome, wtf is wrong with you you absolute t

Alex you're devices need checked and fast you are a sick pred
What a weird crime to make up for being arrested. Deeply fing weird.

"I killed a baby" comedy is fing niche and must be handled well by an actual comedian.

Jul 29, 2024
england
Does anyone here follow CJ smithy’s no1 fan? She’s a chronic animal abuser and new pictures have surfaced of the last dog she took into her “care” (2 have already passed away). I’m staggered she gets away with it. It’s devastating.
I was just about to ask this, the picture I saw of the bulldog is horrific she’s practically skeletal 😞 I fing hate that woman so much. She used to have bigger accounts but once people started seeing her for the vile scamming t she is she quietened down, she’s still very much active on cj_dqt acting as a cosplayer and her lives only get s handful of viewers but she still manages to manipulate them. The horror of what happened to her previous dogs honestly still haunts me 😞

WontStandDown

Oct 7, 2023
Omg no, I can’t handle animal abuse 😫
It’s really reallllly bad. I’m not going to post them here for risk of upsetting people.

She always seems to get away with it, RSPCA and PDSA are both aware and do nothing to remove the dogs or prevent her from getting more. She runs an illegal dog “rescue” from her slum home that she’s blagged from the council. Small Paws.

It’s heartbreaking