Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
fing hell the "it's because I'm a man" excuse right from the Alex Mushroom section of the excuse book 😭
Poor Porsche, and now this one... Three will make a pattern of his cyber scamming, gang sign ways
Snl Tarot Cards GIF by Saturday Night Live

Call Me Love GIF
Call Me Hello GIF

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Tink wants it all to just stop, so then Snell comes in her box, dragging it all up again. Ffs.
And there’s my point from my comment to Narrative, don’t fire up a live because you’re getting yourself involved then. One of them will jump in and then Tink will be accused of being involved

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I fell down a rabbit hole called Paige Stardust, 100tim
Rabbit Hole Omg GIF by Tubi
es worse than KIKI
There’s someone worse than chronic Kiki, I need to look into this later. I don’t get people who want to make themselves sick, it’s no fun constantly going to appointments and hospitals, it’s draining and being a carer for someone who has a chronic illness it’s also draining for carers too

WontStandDown

Oct 7, 2023
She’s got a few accounts. Her history is AWFUL. 6 kids removed due to neglect, she has contact with youngest 2 and begs the day before for transport costs and toys. She had quite a large account a few years ago called smithys no1 supporter (obsessed with the smithy family) she runs a rescue small paws (on Facebook) and takes donations. Will list what’s happened to her dogs will blur it as it’s a massive TW 😢
Willig her dog had a tumour on the leg that was so neglected the poor dog chewed through it and passed away. Gordy was a French bulldog they was only 2yrs old, she was live in July and Gordy was vomiting, she went off for a nap and her partner at the time woke her to say gordy was having a seizure the poor dog passed. Prior to this gordy had a big ulcer on his back but he was always covered up in a wooly jumper. When Gordy was weeks old she fed him cheeseburgers and there are videos of when she was asleep of him chewing on joint butts. She currently has a bulldog that she ‘rescued’ who was a decent size but is now literal skin and bone, skeletal. She has Arlo a big dog (Shar pei cross) who is kept in a cage, he’s also in a jumper (even in the summer) so god knows what she’s hiding . Her dogs don’t have access to water as they will piss in the house (her words) so she puts water down once a day. Once she left her live on to answer the door and her dog escaped her room and was frantically drinking from the toilet, when she came back she shouted and he cowered.There is videos of all of this. one dog is kept on a cage and the other in the kitchen. They are NEVER walked despite her living right next to a woodland they don’t have free access to the garden as she hasn’t bothered to secure the fence (lived there for 3yrs). She is a vile woman and rspca have been contacted numerous times but don’t seem to care. Sorry it’s a lot of information, I was gonna make a thread but as her account is so small now not sure if anyone but her usual crew watch her.
Summarised perfectly.
All evidence of her child neglect is online too. It’s so damn sickening, I remember when Arlo drank the toilet water. You could hear him absolutely gulping it down and he would come on to the landing to make sure she wasn’t coming.

How she gets away with it and it’s still going on is absolute beside me. She’s beyond criminal.

Hope I did the spoiler correctly.