Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

WontStandDown

Oct 7, 2023
I was just about to ask this, the picture I saw of the bulldog is horrific she’s practically skeletal 😞 I fing hate that woman so much. She used to have bigger accounts but once people started seeing her for the vile scamming t she is she quietened down, she’s still very much active on cj_dqt acting as a cosplayer and her lives only get s handful of viewers but she still manages to manipulate them. The horror of what happened to her previous dogs honestly still haunts me 😞
Me too! I can’t stop thinking about Luna.
How she still has idiots sending her money and supporting her is beside me, she’s a literal dog killer!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Day 9,467 sat in the car begging, every gifter is a woman, he's getting his viewers to share live to big gifters, I would love him dished some Karma
He brags about owning horses and that tiktok is not his main income. What a load of bullshit, this is what a con man looks Like in 2024

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
What a weird crime to make up for being arrested. Deeply fing weird.

"I killed a baby" comedy is fing niche and must be handled well by an actual cocomedian
Wtf is wrong with this sick pedlo Alex I can't wait to read about you in a newspaper you absolute sexual predator

And are all these other creators just glossing over the fact he did this

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Wtf is wrong with this sick pedlo Alex I can't wait to read about you in a newspaper you absolute sexual predator

And are all these other creators just glossing over the fact he did this
That's 2 weird child abuse related jokes he's made on a public platform.

There's dark, sick humour that you might use in very private situations but to sit on a live trotting it out like knock knock jokes is fed up.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Where's pissy today?

I'm saying (making up) she has a meeting with proper services, not Hayley, about her non alcoholic alcoholism.

She's going to be in a weird mood. Weird even for someone who uses takeaway boxes to s in
Leonardo Dicaprio Eyebrows GIF

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Where's pissy today?

I'm saying (making up) she has a meeting with proper services, not Hayley, about her non alcoholic alcoholism.

She's going to be in a weird mood. Weird even for someone who uses takeaway boxes to s in
Leonardo Dicaprio Eyebrows GIF
I have a feeling she'll come on with the slanty sunglasses, saying she feels dizzy and cracking open her bottle of medicine

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Wait wait wait ✋

We all knew alex the mushroom penis rat was lying about being arrested!!

Did he really have to say for shaking baby syndrome, wtf is wrong with you you absolute t

Alex you're devices need checked and fast you are a sick pred
But if someone else had said that they would all be kicking off saying they’re sick in the head, they need off the app. But it’s ok because it’s mushroom man

Jul 29, 2024
england
Just looked at her page,she has a wish list but absolutely nothing on there for dogs
She’s got a few accounts. Her history is AWFUL. 6 kids removed due to neglect, she has contact with youngest 2 and begs the day before for transport costs and toys. She had quite a large account a few years ago called smithys no1 supporter (obsessed with the smithy family) she runs a rescue small paws (on Facebook) and takes donations. Will list what’s happened to her dogs will blur it as it’s a massive TW 😢
Willig her dog had a tumour on the leg that was so neglected the poor dog chewed through it and passed away. Gordy was a French bulldog they was only 2yrs old, she was live in July and Gordy was vomiting, she went off for a nap and her partner at the time woke her to say gordy was having a seizure the poor dog passed. Prior to this gordy had a big ulcer on his back but he was always covered up in a wooly jumper. When Gordy was weeks old she fed him cheeseburgers and there are videos of when she was asleep of him chewing on joint butts. She currently has a bulldog that she ‘rescued’ who was a decent size but is now literal skin and bone, skeletal. She has Arlo a big dog (Shar pei cross) who is kept in a cage, he’s also in a jumper (even in the summer) so god knows what she’s hiding . Her dogs don’t have access to water as they will piss in the house (her words) so she puts water down once a day. Once she left her live on to answer the door and her dog escaped her room and was frantically drinking from the toilet, when she came back she shouted and he cowered.There is videos of all of this. one dog is kept on a cage and the other in the kitchen. They are NEVER walked despite her living right next to a woodland they don’t have free access to the garden as she hasn’t bothered to secure the fence (lived there for 3yrs). She is a vile woman and rspca have been contacted numerous times but don’t seem to care. Sorry it’s a lot of information, I was gonna make a thread but as her account is so small now not sure if anyone but her usual crew watch her.