West Yorkshire
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
@what was that you said
Happy Anniversary Love GIF

Jul 29, 2024
england
Summarised perfectly.
All evidence of her child neglect is online too. It’s so damn sickening, I remember when Arlo drank the toilet water. You could hear him absolutely gulping it down and he would come on to the landing to make sure she wasn’t coming.

How she gets away with it and it’s still going on is absolute beside me. She’s beyond criminal.

Hope I did the spoiler correctly.
I’m working today so won’t be on much but I will be reporting to rspca AGAIN ! And I’ll send the evidence, any suggestions for other organisations that can help ? She needs banning from owning dogs for life, placing/rehoming/gifting her a dog is essentially giving the dog a lifelong prison sentence and it really hurts my heart 😢

They start getting somewhere in tinks live then Kelly has a wobble and now she's going to her own live what's the point in that if all of them who have fallen out are blocked. This is exactly why I've not watched any of them for weeks. It's like a game of fing table tennis at this point throwing each others traumas back and forth 🤦🏻‍♀️

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Is anyone in this Martin smiths live 😢 he’s a fing scumbag. Trigger warning. His poor dog is laid dying on live squealing in pain, he won’t take it to the vets, people are threatening him
Angie just got in the box and offered to pay for a taxi. She then kicked off and I have to say she was right in what she was saying 🙈

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
They start getting somewhere in tinks live then Kelly has a wobble and now she's going to her own live what's the point in that if all of them who have fallen out are blocked. This is exactly why I've not watched any of them for weeks. It's like a game of fing table tennis at this point throwing each others traumas back and forth 🤦🏻‍♀️
She thrives on negativity it's no way to live your life