abigail

May 27, 2024
Narnia ✨
What is going on with Flangie ??
Confused Canadian GIF by SAG Awards

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Finally caught up had to return to normality today 😭 I see everyone has not failed in being fs so far today and I can't remember who sent us to nosey at that Kirsty woman's live but omg now she's all over my fyp. Not sure whether to share it here but she said she'd rather her son with autism be non verbal sometimes 😡 miss red has been tagged in it by multiple people guess she won't touch that because the main characters have drama yet again. Also where did the shaken baby syndrome thing come from? Because it was wrote on a post sniffing bike seats even though still not funny the pair of over grown preds
If the thick fs actually shared more than a braincell between them they would know SBS is for shaking baby syndrome and that's what he said in the video alex had been arrested for sbs

Have I just heard right, SBS stands for sniffing bike seats
Apparently so I was reading the comments on Frankie's post and there was a very upset lady who thought he meant shaken baby syndrome he replied saying it meant sniffing bike seats 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I'm calling the fashion police. 🚨🚓💨

That print is absolutely unacceptable and the placement is sending me into orbit.

1000003909.png

I cant begin to describe my dislike and utter contempt for this man 🤬 he’s a vile bully, who has done the most on the App, but with a quick “listen I am not homophobic/racist/transphobic/a bully” he just gets away with it.

He’s manipulative, greedy, and unpleasant. He’s got to be involved in everything, and says the most about everyone but god help anyone say anything about him.

I NEVER see the same energy for him on the app as anyone else that does anything wrong. It’s always “oh it’s just Dave, you know what he’s like”

Phew I could go on, but that was a weight off my chest 😂

Jul 29, 2024
england
So this is the video trigger warning as it may upset some ❤️🫶

View attachment 1000075824.mp4
She is absolutely rotten. She used to be all over the Lucy rose stuff a couple of years ago when everyone was trying to get her and Brian banned from going live. They somehow saw a pic of Brian’s 🍆 (think it was shared around at one point 🤢) and they nicknamed him mouldy Willy, it became her catchphrase but what’s even worse is she went and got MOULDY WILLY tattooed on her fing arm 😯 in big letters, it’s not been covered up yet as I saw it the other day when I scrolled into her live. I thought Alex having angies nane tattooed on him was bad but this is even worse. Homage to a pred on your fing arm wtf

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She’s got a few accounts. Her history is AWFUL. 6 kids removed due to neglect, she has contact with youngest 2 and begs the day before for transport costs and toys. She had quite a large account a few years ago called smithys no1 supporter (obsessed with the smithy family) she runs a rescue small paws (on Facebook) and takes donations. Will list what’s happened to her dogs will blur it as it’s a massive TW 😢
Willig her dog had a tumour on the leg that was so neglected the poor dog chewed through it and passed away. Gordy was a French bulldog they was only 2yrs old, she was live in July and Gordy was vomiting, she went off for a nap and her partner at the time woke her to say gordy was having a seizure the poor dog passed. Prior to this gordy had a big ulcer on his back but he was always covered up in a wooly jumper. When Gordy was weeks old she fed him cheeseburgers and there are videos of when she was asleep of him chewing on joint butts. She currently has a bulldog that she ‘rescued’ who was a decent size but is now literal skin and bone, skeletal. She has Arlo a big dog (Shar pei cross) who is kept in a cage, he’s also in a jumper (even in the summer) so god knows what she’s hiding . Her dogs don’t have access to water as they will piss in the house (her words) so she puts water down once a day. Once she left her live on to answer the door and her dog escaped her room and was frantically drinking from the toilet, when she came back she shouted and he cowered.There is videos of all of this. one dog is kept on a cage and the other in the kitchen. They are NEVER walked despite her living right next to a woodland they don’t have free access to the garden as she hasn’t bothered to secure the fence (lived there for 3yrs). She is a vile woman and rspca have been contacted numerous times but don’t seem to care. Sorry it’s a lot of information, I was gonna make a thread but as her account is so small now not sure if anyone but her usual crew watch her.
severed heads headache GIF by Studio Capon

200.gif

Instant Death Fighting GIF by Mashed

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Afternoon luvs 🩵 got the psychiatrist doing a house call shortly. I might pop on some Ang, if they don’t offer better support 😭

@what was that you said happy anniversary lovely, what an incredible testament to your love 💒

@RedRedWine🍷 good to see you posting luv and thinking of you often 🫂

I hope everything goes well today, and you get the support you need. Sending you hugs 🤗

Jul 29, 2024
england
Afternoon luvs 🩵 got the psychiatrist doing a house call shortly. I might pop on some Ang, if they don’t offer better support 😭

@what was that you said happy anniversary lovely, what an incredible testament to your love 💒

@RedRedWine🍷 good to see you posting luv and thinking of you often 🫂
Morning Mrs D 🩵
I hope your visit goes well and that you get better support, I hope it’s not too draining too x
Mtv Hug GIF by INTO ACTION