Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I just want to say that I’ve had a beautiful chat with someone from here,they contacted me to support me on my 1st birthday without my Mum. I’m truly blown away by their kindness,support and understanding 😭I won’t name them incase I ruin their street cred but I’m honestly so grateful that they messaged me. So a huge thank you to them. I do love it here and the majority are really caring people
Open Arms Hug GIF by First We Feast

Finally caught up had to return to normality today 😭 I see everyone has not failed in being fs so far today and I can't remember who sent us to nosey at that Kirsty woman's live but omg now she's all over my fyp. Not sure whether to share it here but she said she'd rather her son with autism be non verbal sometimes 😡 miss red has been tagged in it by multiple people guess she won't touch that because the main characters have drama yet again. Also where did the shaken baby syndrome thing come from? Because it was wrote on a post sniffing bike seats even though still not funny the pair of over grown preds

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I just want to say that I’ve had a beautiful chat with someone from here,they contacted me to support me on my 1st birthday without my Mum. I’m truly blown away by their kindness,support and understanding 😭I won’t name them incase I ruin their street cred but I’m honestly so grateful that they messaged me. So a huge thank you to them. I do love it here and the majority are really caring people
huge hugs sent from jugs 🍉 🤎

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Sending you a massive squeeze xxx
John Krasinski Hug GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Tinks this live is pointless. You are asking everyone to stop yet the mods and comments are carrying it on 😂
What I don't get is how this is still ongoing for weeks, horrible twisted bitches need to just stop with talking about abuse or thinking it’s ok to drag someone for CA.

Best advice. Tell no one on an app anything so personal that they may use against you. Kelly you’re a t most of all

Hugs Love GIF by joeyahlbum
also happy anniversary 🎉

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Just scrolling and was alex live saying it’s disgusting to use your fone while on toilet because it goes near your ear but reading instructions of toothpaste which goes near your toothbrush then your mouth 🤔
Him and his neck bearded friends need to read up on how much fecal bacteria is on their faces. Double the average with amount of s they talk. Detty 🐖 🐖 🐖