Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I was trying to get in his box for ages. He’s pissed me off all day. I’ve not caught up on here yet but i heard that his dad is banned from keeping animals but sure his dad lives with him. Stupid skinny prick
His dad said the dog was PTS but son isn't saying anything. Dad is laughing and alls kicking off!!!

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I fell down a rabbit hole called Paige Stardust, 100tim
Rabbit Hole Omg GIF by Tubi
es worse than KIKI
I fell down that one about 18months ago, at that time she said she was dying (and was called dying stardust) was an inpatient and everytime she started improving she infected her wounds..

Apparently having your own small food business is not real work.
Corie acts like he's so successful but in reality he's a fing idiot.
I had a little look at his 'business' to me it sounds like a scam only he gains. It's all to do with mould in council/housing association properties. So he's the middle man between the tenants and a solicitor. I'm not very hive minded but to me it screams scam.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
@DILLIGAF - middle finger on right hand. 🖕
@Birdie - little toe on left foot. 🤏
@charlies oxygen - right side of head. 👨‍🦲
@Little Marshmallow - well endowed wonky winky. 🍆
@tonys rosary beads - flangina vagina. 🦀
@Nolan 🎵 - legs. 🦵
@Awesome alligator 🐊 - b⊚⊚bies. 🍈🍈
@tiktok_gingerbread_man - left arm. 💪
@𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 - fists. 🤜🤛
@HereForTea - achilles heel. 🦶
@The Narrative - arse hole. 🍩
@Hunbelieveable - index finger on right hand. ☝️
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 - left eye. 👁️
@Honey Badger Dont Care - right eye. 👁️
@little miss c*nty - common sense (and also underdeveloped left testicle). 🫐
@HairyPoppins - right nipple. ⊚
@Delainey_cc - left nipple. ⊚
@what was that you said - chin. 🤔
@MMM - upper lip. 👄
@Tiktoks loose skin - appendix. 🥩
@PepperBell - snout/nose. 🐽
@Patty B - to be determined, current options teeth or overdeveloped right testicle. 🦷

Lisa Simpson Hello GIF by The Simpsons
I’ll have the left arse cheek. Feel free to give it a slap 😁

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I had a little look at his 'business' to me it sounds like a scam only he gains. It's all to do with mould in council/housing association properties. So he's the middle man between the tenants and a solicitor. I'm not very hive minded but to me it screams scam.
It's an easy win thing. Don't get repairs in time, he takes council to court, council lose, pay his 'fees' and then prioritise the repairs. Basically, he's a letter writer for people who don't know how to advocate for themselves.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
If he's got 6 dogs where are they? Surley this shouting will be stressing them out
They’re in different rooms, the guys is a fing prick. The lies just roll off his tongue,he said at first they police and sspca and his dad carried the dead dog out to the van and it was dead,he said goodbye and b=moved its head. Then he said it was taken to the vet and that’s what he was planning to do