Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Shining Stephen King GIF

Just what I need before holiday tomorrow aunt flo visiting fml
Well now you have said this we are all going to sync up and get a visit, thank you very much!

someone is wrong on the internet GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Going to use Billy as my inspirational mascot and muse.

Billy is a genetically spliced conglomeration of many different animals, created by Barry Barris. He has a tan lion's head with an orange mane, a human left eye, and a protruding green frog eye with yellow a sclera, a pig snout, a giant yellow chicken beak with sharp, jagged white alligator teeth and a red wattle underneath, two brown lop ears which could either be from a dog or a rabbit, and two gray goat horns, that when polished clean, turn out to actually be penises. His body is a zebra's torso with pink nipples, a giant red lobster claw for his right arm, a green alien arm with three clawed digits for his left arm, and large blue and purple bird wings on his back. His lower body is a brown furry crotch, belonging to an unknown animal, which has a skunk tail, a reaper demon anus, an eagle talon for his right leg, and an elephant leg with a vagina on the bottom for his left leg. Additionally, Billy has several hidden genitals all over his body, including at least four penises, three vaginas, and a cloaca (not counting the ones previously mentioned). He also has a giant whale vagina hidden under the fur on his back. 1000025290.png

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
@charlies oxygen - right side of head. 👨‍🦲
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 - left eye. 👁️
@PepperBell - snout. 🐽
@Witchy_woowoo - nose. 👃
@MMM - upper lip. 👄
@Patty B - teeth. 🦷
@what was that you said - chin. 🤔

@Awesome alligator 🐊 - b⊚⊚bies. 🍈🍈
@HairyPoppins - right nipple. ⊚
@Delainey_cc - left nipple. ⊚
@tiktok_gingerbread_man - left arm. 💪
@𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖘 🐆 - fists. 🤜🤛
@DILLIGAF - middle finger on right hand. 🖕
@Hunbelieveable - index finger on right hand. ☝️

@Tiktoks loose skin - appendix. 🥩
@Little Marshmallow - well endowed wonky winky. 🍆
@tonys rosary beads - flangina vagina. 🦀
@little miss c*nty - common sense (and also underdeveloped left testicle). 🫐
@Honey Badger Dont Care - bollocks. 🍒
@freddieMercurysCat - left butt cheek. 🌗
@The Narrative - arse hole. 🍩

@Nolan 🎵 - legs. 🦵
@HereForTea - achilles heel. 🦶
@Birdie - little toe on left foot. 🤏
You know when all the power rangers done that morphing power s and made one big power rangers. I feel like my dreams have came true

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Billy is a genetically spliced conglomeration of many different animals, created by Barry Barris. He has a tan lion's head with an orange mane, a human left eye, and a protruding green frog eye with yellow a sclera, a pig snout, a giant yellow chicken beak with sharp, jagged white alligator teeth and a red wattle underneath, two brown lop ears which could either be from a dog or a rabbit, and two gray goat horns, that when polished clean, turn out to actually be penises. His body is a zebra's torso with pink nipples, a giant red lobster claw for his right arm, a green alien arm with three clawed digits for his left arm, and large blue and purple bird wings on his back. His lower body is a brown furry crotch, belonging to an unknown animal, which has a skunk tail, a reaper demon anus, an eagle talon for his right leg, and an elephant leg with a vagina on the bottom for his left leg. Additionally, Billy has several hidden genitals all over his body, including at least four penises, three vaginas, and a cloaca (not counting the ones previously mentioned). He also has a giant whale vagina hidden under the fur on his back. 1000025290.png
We need to choose a name not linked to a wrongun, I know it'll be hard but we've got this 😭

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

A giant whale vagina on his back. You could get a piggy back and play hide and seek all at once

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Started "Gangs of London " today as i had to wait in for the boiler man (someone in here is watching it too, which made my decision to watch it) Fookin ell its brutal, gave me palpitations.... not sure I can continue, is it all killing?
It’s really good but yeah if you’re not into that sort of thing, I’d suggest not to continue it. I love all stuff such as that and one of my fave movies is godfather 2 😂