Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
She’s back @delusive_angie2

Cat Playing GIF

Yay, not blocked

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Angie trying to be captain save a hoe for all the animals on tt, I wouldn't trust her with a pet rock
I think she should get a biwrd. I think she should love that biwrdy. I think she should get drunk and forget she's left the window open. When she realises it's open (because Sheila harrasses during a bed jumping 'Cool Cool Wider' performance) she panics. Where is diwrty biwrdy, the window! she leaps, but she is tall and pissed, so won't tense up. She only harms her wrists and ankles, but is incapacitated still.
The bird didn't even get out, it was eating the cat food in the wardrobe carpet.
She spends the next 6 months being treated to the experience of Sheila, playing both Kathy bates (in Misery) and Baby Jane (in whatever happened to). It's to be live streamed for the attention, ofc, but, Sheila's sheer sparkle cardis over a sensible sleeved shift dress as she sits back to the camera and talks Angie into a slow psychosis would be 🌟

And unless Sheila was feeling sympathy, she'd be doing it dry. And Karen is the favourite.
Smoke Weed GIF

Last edited: