Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I remember when Annette, the swinging cruiser, either fell or threw herself out of her chair. Someone in Angie's suggested that considering 'those chairs' can go up to '40mph' the bird should really have a safety device, 'a parachute'.
A 40mph mobility scooter. And a parachute for the thing that can fly.
american horror story coven fx GIF

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
This may well need a trigger warning for those listening as it isnt nice. For those who don't believe chez wasn't racist, it's her voice, @Delainey_cc I heard it. Chez says the most to people she's racist.

View attachment 1000135232.mp4
View attachment 1000135241.mp4
Where did you get these from? Looks very icky to me, a bit PLM ish? Idk 👀 but also, I’m definitely disappointed in chez too. That was horrible to hear. Can’t deal with with TikTok atm, it’s so fing disgusting. I need a break. Take care everyone x🤎

Jun 13, 2024
I think she should get a bird. I think she should get drunk and forget she's left the window open. In her panic she leaps, harming her wrists and ankles. The bird didn't even get out, it was eating the cat food in the wardrobe carpet. She spends the next 6 months being treated to the experience of Sheila, playing both Kathy bates (in Misery) and Baby Jane (in whatever happened to). It's to be live streamed for the attention, ofc, but, Sheila's sheer sparkle cardis over a sensible sleeved shift dress as she sits back to the camera and talks Angie into a slow psychosis would be 🌟

And unless Sheila was feeling sympathy, she'd be doing it dry. And Karen is the favourite.
Smoke Weed GIF
The best way to look for the bird flying through the window would be 👀

Im Out See Ya GIF by AngryBoiAlex

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Im going to make sure I'm the carer that looks after Angie on overnights when she's old and cast away. I'm going to take her meds and give her high concentrated blue lotus tea and shrooms. I'm going to wear a Michael Myers mask and then ask for pwoof and weceipts when she complains to the other nurse, who doesn't listen because it's Mabel.
Sarah Paulson Ratchet GIF by NETFLIX

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Where did you get these from? Looks very icky to me, a bit PLM ish? Idk 👀 but also, I’m definitely disappointed in chez too. That was horrible to hear. Can’t deal with with TikTok atm, it’s so fing disgusting. I need a break. Take care everyone x🤎
yeah isnt that kazzy in the recording? I thought that too. Take care of yourself lovely ❤

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
They look a bit plmish because that's who chez is in the box arguing with. But I think @judge-mental said they are from TikTok. Iv saw these before and Chez being racist has been spoke about before.

Look after yourself 😚

Jun 13, 2024
They are plm but that doesn't take away from what chez was saying. Or when she went on her own live throwing the P slur around, along with her nan doing the same & her man throwing the N slur, with plm no where around then.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
And what about the time racist chez had the account of her child screaming in the live, as she was arguing with the thin one. And what happened to the PayPal money for the carpark lady who wanted a hotel that all got funneled through the thin one