Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I typed thier old name "reds bad brows" and nothing come up. Unless I'm doing it wrong.
If they've deleted their account the posts will remain, but they will now be "deleted member" and a number. Do you have anything to prove @judge-mental is connected to the accounts? Because otherwise someone could say I'm some random deleted account and I'd say "no, I'm not" and that's the end. 🤷‍♂️

Feb 29, 2024
🤣🤣 some chap called Sam Walker a business man
like a boss GIF

Dragon fly

Aug 10, 2024
Planet take down
If they've deleted their account the posts will remain, but they will now be "deleted member" and a number. Do you have anything to prove @judge-mental is connected to the accounts? Because otherwise someone could say I'm some random deleted account and I'd say "no, I'm not" and that's the end. 🤷‍♂️
I truly understand what you're saying and without proof I'm just a "troll" she's knows its her though and eventually she'll out her self like she has done before with her ither accouns. So I'll have to wait for that to happen.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I truly understand what you're saying and without proof I'm just a "troll" she's knows its her though and eventually she'll out her self like she has done before with her ither accouns. So I'll have to wait for that to happen.
There's a few in here that are very good at figuring out who's who, not me though. 😂