Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
But
Stay Here Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Lupita Nyongo Please GIF by Ovation TV
The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

Did her hair survive, btw? Did she stay sat in the dark so she couldn't see how she'd hacked at it? Can someone record when she comes live as goes "oh, do", please? 😂
She hacked abit more off early hours but the views didn't budge from 300 so she ended the live. She literally started snipping looked at the numbers and stopped 🤣

I'm barely alive at this point 😭

I enjoy cam2 ...I'm glad Georga has left she kept bloody talking over the clips ....levi scrolling saves me getting my warm arm out from under the duvet, although iv ordered a ring scroller from amazon so levi may nolonger be needed
Did Georgia leave because levi was battling mylan, sobriety jack and rosh at around 5/6am this morning 🤢

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I have dark humour and can say fy things i wont lie, but the one thing I cant take the piss out of is Animals in vulnerable situations. I feel terrible for that poor monkey, it will not survive at all. And Angie the grinch thinks its appropriate to play the monkeys...

t.

I was hoping there'd be a post saying it had been found, but 24 hours of that little thing surviving on it's own is bleak 😥