Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Baguettes live singing and playing piano, nowhere near as good as our sultry MrsD 😁
There’s only 1 Mrs D
Music Video Dancing GIF

Orange

Jun 17, 2024
Kilmarnock
Baguette has a lovely voice but the continuous digs at comment cafe are getting boring. She just made a joke about hanging about Alex's lives. Its distasteful and he's a predator. The same standards she holds for other people she needs to hold herself to 🤷🤷🤷

abigail

May 27, 2024
Narnia ✨
Even if hadn't been caught by other wildlife, the temperature and it's own anxiety would be enough. He's a dickhead but you can't take away the love he gives his animals x
I agree that he does love his animal and I will say that the animal is probably stressed as it’s a new environment and the temperature isn’t adequate. We had marmosets at our college who were only to be dealt with by staff or the higher level students due to stress they can go under. They also would be indoors with adequate temperature and would only be let out into the outdoor enclosure when it was hot. I honestly feel bad for the poor thing but if you don’t understand how to keep them you shouldn’t have them. I see it was a freak accident where it came out the pet carrier, it happens.. it’s just the procedures and who you know to call after incase something like that did happen x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I agree that he does love his animal and I will say that the animal is probably stressed as it’s a new environment and the temperature isn’t adequate. We had marmosets at our college who were only to be dealt with by staff or the higher level students due to stress they can go under. They also would be indoors with adequate temperature and would only be let out into the outdoor enclosure when it was hot. I honestly feel bad for the poor thing but if you don’t understand how to keep them you shouldn’t have them. I see it was a freak accident where it came out the pet carrier, it happens.. it’s just the procedures and who you know to call after incase something like that did happen x
From the little I understand , didn't he rescue them rather than get them as pets? I see it all too often sadly, animals taken away who can't withstand human environment 😭