Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Bird Man is a t!! The more this monkey hears strange people, him fannying about, its just crazy!!! I advised yesterday about SAR FB and he only sent them a message this morning! Peace and fing quite!!! Stop fing talking!!! Grrrrrr the world is full of idiots!!! You've got Shep fans thinking it's OK to keep kittens in a hutch!!

They seriously think so? Someone been reading in here 😂 honestly anyone thinking kittens should be in there are morons. Kittens need enrichment, love, space, climbing toys etc. do my life I despair if they really think that’s ok 🤬

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
This is literally like when I used to watch my husband attempt to do the housework and I would end up telling him to get the do out the way while I do it properly!
That's the feeling I've got right now 😭😭
Move Screaming GIF by ION Mystery

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Irish Kelly affected by being called Irish Kelly, her names Kelly, but it isn’t it’s Lisa. You’re not hard, you’ve mocked CSA so don’t paint yourself to be all miss innocent and you sit with brigham and Frankie who mocked CSA the other day by saying that SBS stands for sniffing bike seats. Go away with yourself. The other side don’t make out they’re innocent but they’ve never mocked CSA