May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
In Mylan’s live earlier
IMG_8547.jpeg
Break In Lets Go GIF by FX Networks

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm just listening to Oirish Kelly b and moan. Blaming everyone else for her Christmas being ruined because now her (adult) kids and sister won't be coming to visit for Christmas as she's gotta go back to terr-apee now & her sister watched some of the bullshit & has gotten upset over it, too. Also now calling her "Irish Kelly" is discrimination, despite the fact that she refers to herself as "Irish Kelly". And it's just ranty ranty whiney bullshit. Yes, a sty sty thing happened to you and it should never have been mocked, yes some sty sty things have been said, but dragging it on and on isn't going to hurt anyone but you, Oirish. You're biting your nose to spite your face, f'real. It's only October 3rd - you could still make Christmas happen if you'd let go of the fing hate & focus on the healing. fing playing mental illness top trumps online. Get a life.

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
I’m sorry like but Angie is bugging the piss out of me here. Is she do an animal lover !!! Her little freaks need to wake up and realise Angie is a poisonous flea riddled bag.

She is now in a mood because birdman has found the monkey. In my eyes Angie wanted this monkey to die so she could forever say birdman doesn’t look after his animals. She said it numerous times yesterday and she also said it about Sam walkers dog who’s make a dramatic recovery.

Angies first thought is “put it down” do off man. She doesn’t agree with an animal living in cages cause she believe they have freedom… these animals leave the house more than fing her.

Eee she makes me so bastard mad… sorry rant over

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I caught up and I never catch up I just skip and it's about 2 pages of monkey bullshit. His comments keep talking as if we are gonna plunge into darkness soon and never come out of it. He's got an hour and about 45 mins left of light 😭

Twats taken more than hour to even get in the persons garden, if he goes any slower he's going to end up in reverse

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I'm just listening to Oirish Kelly b and moan. Blaming everyone else for her Christmas being ruined because now her (adult) kids and sister won't be coming to visit for Christmas as she's gotta go back to terr-apee now & her sister watched some of the bullshit & has gotten upset over it, too. Also now calling her "Irish Kelly" is discrimination, despite the fact that she refers to herself as "Irish Kelly". And it's just ranty ranty whiney bullshit. Yes, a sty sty thing happened to you and it should never have been mocked, yes some sty sty things have been said, but dragging it on and on isn't going to hurt anyone but you, Oirish. You're biting your nose to spite your face, f'real. It's only October 3rd - you could still make Christmas happen if you'd let go of the fing hate & focus on the healing. fing playing mental illness top trumps online. Get a life.
And the fact is all happened Tuesday and she’s still carrying it on. You’d think she’d be bored by now

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Irish Kelly affected by being called Irish Kelly, her names Kelly, but it isn’t it’s Lisa. You’re not hard, you’ve mocked CSA so don’t paint yourself to be all miss innocent and you sit with brigham and Frankie who mocked CSA the other day by saying that SBS stands for sniffing bike seats. Go away with yourself. The other side don’t make out they’re innocent but they’ve never mocked CSA
If Non Irish Jamaican fully lesbian Irish John Wayne Kelly is not even a Kelly why is she bothered about being called Irish Kelly when she's not she o_O
Mary Elizabeth Winstead Movie GIF by 1091