Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
If Non Irish Jamaican fully lesbian Irish John Wayne Kelly is not even a Kelly why is she bothered about being called Irish Kelly when she's not she o_O
Mary Elizabeth Winstead Movie GIF by 1091
But she never lies either 😂

Not Adding Up Season 1 GIF by Freeform

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
I'm just listening to Oirish Kelly b and moan. Blaming everyone else for her Christmas being ruined because now her (adult) kids and sister won't be coming to visit for Christmas as she's gotta go back to terr-apee now & her sister watched some of the bullshit & has gotten upset over it, too. Also now calling her "Irish Kelly" is discrimination, despite the fact that she refers to herself as "Irish Kelly". And it's just ranty ranty whiney bullshit. Yes, a sty sty thing happened to you and it should never have been mocked, yes some sty sty things have been said, but dragging it on and on isn't going to hurt anyone but you, Oirish. You're biting your nose to spite your face, f'real. It's only October 3rd - you could still make Christmas happen if you'd let go of the fing hate & focus on the healing. fing playing mental illness top trumps online. Get a life.
That woman could win gold at a victim-complex competition. Always everyone else's fault.

Feb 29, 2024
They seriously think so? Someone been reading in here 😂 honestly anyone thinking kittens should be in there are morons. Kittens need enrichment, love, space, climbing toys etc. do my life I despair if they really think that’s ok 🤬
These kittens will end up semi feral. They won't know what a washing machine is a TV a hoover. If she can't house them in her home she shouldn't have them! She put a fing goose looking animal in her home, where its sting ever where

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Who the do is she to talk on any body with animals
She was up stairs on tic tok while her dog was poorly and dieing... sed she had sex with her dog ...
Her cat is full of fleas
Birdman didn't open that cage and say there ya go go get lost in the trees... you stupid fing tramp.
That monkey has had more.time outside then you and your 49 years old u utter toffee nose t