Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹
Sending you loads of love and hugs.
I can not imagine how hard this has knocked you. You come across so strong, positive and a genuinely caring woman.

We’re all behind you 🤎🤎 👑

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Has anyone suffered hair loss? I think I’m getting far too much now and I’m scared. I’m assuming it’s the menopause? I get this amount every day and I can now see my scalp when I brush my wet hair. I’ve always had fine hair but I’ve always had a lot of hair . Help me
I'm going back to my original recommendation.

Honey.

Season 3 Laughter GIF by The Simpsons

1000025796.jpg

Just think! Good for your hair and a handy place to stick your shopping list to.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’ve been speaking to my bestie and Husband and I’m thinking of doing a recovery celebration live - the 30th October, 3 years to the day 🥳

Gifts would be off of course. I’m unsure what we could do but I want to do something to celebrate 🙌🏼 I want to keep things upbeat, so maybe some games but I’m limited as a green-screen 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Hey luvs, not a very positive update from me I’m afraid. Please only click if you want to know, it’s a vibe killer but there is hope at the end 🩵 TW mentions of MH/SH.

After my assessment the other day, the secondary MH team are discharging me back to primary care and offloading my support onto local charities, like Mind etc. It’s very disheartening because it took so much for me to ask for more support. Without going into specifics and trauma dumping, I haven’t been coping well and was in crisis recently.

My Husband is furious and already mentally composing letters to our local MP and NHS complaints, it’s how he copes with such medical let downs that we’ve faced before 💔

When they discharged me several years ago, I self injured very severely, I felt so helpless and hopeless. I’ve taken a diazepam and doing all I can to remain in recovery, so I can reach three years clean at the end of October 🥹

I’m struggling very hard to see a silver lining about all this but I don’t think I’ll see it for some time. Perhaps this is the path I must take, to pull myself from these waters. I’m set to start University part time next February and everything is lined up ready.

I’m a very strong resilient woman and I don’t stay down easily. I’m more determined than ever to use these wretched crippling life experiences and help others, in turn helping myself ❤️‍🩹
aww love GIF
You have got this Mrs D. You are truly cherished on here and we will support you in anyway we can 🤍 xxxx