Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Has anyone suffered hair loss? I think I’m getting far too much now and I’m scared. I’m assuming it’s the menopause? I get this amount every day and I can now see my scalp when I brush my wet hair. I’ve always had fine hair but I’ve always had a lot of hair . Help me
The internet keeps telling me rosemary oil.
The TV tells me plantur 39 caffeine shampoo.

Hair is weaker when wet, though, so it's best to not brush it too much until it's dry. Unless that's an old wives tale that I still believe. 🤷‍♂️

Look at me, trying to be helpful and failing fing miserably. 🤦‍♂️🤣

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Has anyone suffered hair loss? I think I’m getting far too much now and I’m scared. I’m assuming it’s the menopause? I get this amount every day and I can now see my scalp when I brush my wet hair. I’ve always had fine hair but I’ve always had a lot of hair . Help me
Please get your Thyroid checked. I will always push for this as mine almost took me out. You wouldn't believe what that small organ in your throat can do to your body when the levels are off.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
G you’re sitting with people who were in lives with PLM and Leona. Claire, Alex was also mod for Angie as well but you sit with him. Or is it only ok for you guys to sit with people like that but judge others for doing it. Bunch of fing hypocrites.
And yes Tink they are being screen recorded, it’s horrible having it done back at you isn’t it. But it’s ok for you guys to cam 2 and screen record. You guys are not innocent
Oirish was another mod for Angela, and they considered each other friends at the time(s).

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I haven’t! What do they do luv ☺️

They do an evening of calming music , whack the music up and it's meant to help settle dogs/cats etc

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I liked your comment

We're about to be cancelled
200.gif
And I made the original comment...I've been cancelled forever!

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
She didn't like us before that comment no one even liked her before that comment was made and if we are being totally honest there's been much worse said between sides in the past few weeks yet poor @I'm snail not a slug is crusified every where
I'm used to it now, even scouse slayer had a pop at me over it! Lol

I'm used to it now, even scouse slayer had a pop at me over it! Lol
It's not on these lot are sat calling each other peados and nonces, talking on kids, threatening social and more, yet your the bad one nah I don't think so

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 any suggestions on eye hydration patches please?
I have tried SO MANY eye creams and the one I always come back to is this by Estée Lauder:

IMG_8837.jpeg

This sets the base for hydrating the area around my eye and mine are super sensitive (serum gel consistency). For the eyes themselves, I use Evolve HA Intensive Eye Drops but I don’t have an order screenshot, as they’re on repeat prescription. For the self care days when you want to use eye gel patches, I recommend something reusable like this by Dieux Skin:

IMG_8838.jpeg

You apply your usual eye cream/serum and then adhere these silicone masks over the top for 10-20 minutes (or however long you want really). They maximise the product you’re using by sealing them in more!

I hope this helps luv 🩵

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I have tried SO MANY eye creams and the one I always come back to is this by Estée Lauder:

IMG_8837.jpeg

This sets the base for hydrating the area around my eye and mine are super sensitive (serum gel consistency). For the eyes themselves, I use Evolve HA Intensive Eye Drops but I don’t have an order screenshot, as they’re on repeat prescription. For the self care days when you want to use eye gel patches, I recommend something reusable like this by Dieux Skin:

IMG_8838.jpeg

You apply your usual eye cream/serum and then adhere these silicone masks over the top for 10-20 minutes (or however long you want really). They maximise the product you’re using by sealing them in more!

I hope this helps luv 🩵
Ooooh I just started using that eyecream! I'm glad to hear it's good 🥰🥰

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I love how all these people on tiktok seem to think that strangers to them owe them the same level of courtesy, respect and consideration as their acquaintances and friends do, yet are quick to remind us how we're nothing. Feeling is mutual, ya bunch of fs. And if you feel that's directed at you, then it is. 🖕 They treat people like literal trash & then wonder why people don't like them, all of them.

Animated GIF

Last edited: