Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

W Channel Baby GIF by UKTV

Jimmy Fallon Running GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
JUDAS!!! you'll be cancelled...again!
I wouldn't she's a horrible old lady, fully capable of going by herself. The other day when Angie was pretending to be unwell Sheila called her fat and went to bed cause she'd stole some diazepam and chocolate from angies room to slob out in bed 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That’s the first time i’ve seen that. Guess it got her exactly what she wanted the sick b
What’s fascinating psychology wise, is how clearly distressed she is but how this was also her origin story for chasing this level of infamy, ever since.

Jul 29, 2024
england
Sorry for the spam! Thought I'd share some videos that I haven't seen before and that others may not have seen. Angela's origin story of telling Tyrone that she had sexual relations with her dog, and that the dog enjoyed it. 🤢
I’d seen the clips of her saying it but not the other stuff with the police and Tyrone that was epic 🤣 she was literally foaming at the mouth in one of them 🤢. And the way she said Tyrone does illegal boxing matches 😂 she’s definitely one of those that would whistle like a canary in a police station to absolve herself of anything she’s done. Imagine she ever got spoken to by the popo about trolling, lynz, Hayley, the cult would be chucked under the bus like frisbees 🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Who's the male that's with her?
Talk about trauma dumping 🤣🤣🤣 cry cry baby cry 🤣
I haven't actually watched (fully) the videos. 🤣 But I saw the bit where she's saying they were kicked out of a hotel and that was when her old BFF Shan (early-mid 20's Scottish woman who also liked a drink) came down (this was the time before she had her suitcase launched at her) and there was a bloke who joined them. I can't remember his name, but he didn't seem to exist when I started watching her. 🤣

Last edited: