Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Sheila is incapacitated, but her pharmacy stock is wide open and ready for plundering. Angie will be off her itty bitties
That's my hope. 🤞🤞🤞 🤣🤣🤣

Punk Rock Dancing GIF by Noise Nest Network

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
There's a woman called Bea in dave dorans talking about karma kaz he apparently held a live on her for a comment he made even tho she previously sent subs in his live.
Oh she's back, is she? I'm guessing it's the same woman who was in Maple Leaf's one early early morning. Did she send 400 odd subs and only went over to gift Fiddy because she's always supported Fiddy and then Kas said she'd ruined everything?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Oh she's back, is she? I'm guessing it's the same woman who was in Maple Leaf's one early early morning. Did she send 400 odd subs and only went over to gift Fiddy because she's always supported Fiddy and then Kas said she'd ruined everything?
That greasy beardy rat thinks hes something special

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
There's a woman called Bea in dave dorans talking about karma kaz he apparently held a live on her for a comment he made even tho she previously sent subs in his live.
He did, he droned on about it for about 4 hours the other night saying he's only being targeted because he's a man and his fans who gift him stalk him. Fiddy said Bea is a nice woman she's a mental health nurse and Kas said he's being gaslit 😭😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Baguette did a face reveal, Remi played it not long ago! It’s weird how you get ideas in your mind and I had brunette in mine but she’s a red head, like Red 😅
Ah, she tricked us with the brunette AI! 🤣 Sneaky, sneaky Baguette! I bet Angela will be absolutely frothing at the crusty cracked purple stained lips.