Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
My heart 😭😭 is going to pop
W Channel Baby GIF by UKTV

Jimmy Fallon Running GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
I completely forgot to show you! I went to the Doctor’s for bloods yesterday and saw something in the pharmacy 🥰 it cuts off early because they started telling me the door I was near, wasn’t an exit 😅

View attachment IMG_8824.mov
I'm going to see if they have a web site and register as Marshmallow and see if I can grab some freebies 🤣🤣 Thank you ❤️

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Alex you really need to stop saying “I’ll be honest with ya” the last thing you are is honest and everytime you say it it points out that fact
Honest people don’t feel the need to repeatedly say they are honest
FUDERMORE tamantha, the same applies for thin, beautiful, intelligent people
Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Liiiiisa mafiiia

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
So her Mom has been taken to hospital & she's arguing on tiktok about how many views she gets? What happened to "my mom and I don't have the best relationship, but we're there for each other when we're sick, in hospital, needed" bullshit?

Lying Episode 17 GIF by Law & Order
Sheila is incapacitated, but her pharmacy stock is wide open and ready for plundering. Angie will be off her itty bitties

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2024
Uk
Sorry for the spam! Thought I'd share some videos that I haven't seen before and that others may not have seen. Angela's origin story of telling Tyrone that she had sexual relations with her dog, and that the dog enjoyed it. 🤢
No need for a sorry, I enjoyed watching them, can see Angela hasn’t changed, constantly talking over people, blaming others, lying, deflection