Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Everyone is mean and they suck and they keep talking about me and I don't like that so I'm gonna I'm gonna make you a police report I am going to make it a police police report I'm going to call the popo yes and call the pop up and and you're gonna be all sorry you're all gonna be sorry because I'm going to call the police because you said things I didn't like and that's mean and they made me sad and it's just I I think everyone should listen to what I say but no one else only listen to what I say no one else just do you mean your mean you are mean I'm nice I'm nice just because just because I think nasty things about you doesn't mean I'm not nice I'm nice shut the do off I'm nice.

Adam Sandler Head Nod GIF

frankiesmiles

Oct 4, 2024
england
Sorry guys, don't wish to bombard your platform but I know this person will read here.

Irish Steph girl, your a silly little t. Go cry some more about being ignored around the app, it's easy to see why so many hate your stupid ass. 😭😂

Sorry guys, don't wish to bombard your platform but I know this person will read here.

Irish Steph girl, your a silly little t. Go cry some more about being ignored around the app, it's easy to see why so many hate your stupid ass. 😭😂
Bombard away tell us the back story whilst we grab a cuppa ☕

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023

Oh and according to Irish Kelly we aren't allowed to refer to people being Irish anymore as its derogatory

Telling Off Premier League GIF by ThreeUK