Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Sorry guys, don't wish to bombard your platform but I know this person will read here.

Irish Steph girl, your a silly little t. Go cry some more about being ignored around the app, it's easy to see why so many hate your stupid ass. 😭😂
Proof and receipts??? But nah was that steph with the purple hearts thats trolled herself or her mates before?

Are you Steph? Do you need attention? You wont get it here unless its decent tea

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She reads in here, most people read it in here lol 😭😂
sarcastic dan levy GIF by CBC

frankiesmiles

Oct 4, 2024
england
Bombard away tell us the back story whilst we grab a cuppa ☕
Well, she's the Irish steph that was friends with fishwifes, then wasn't friends with them, then was, then liked Irish Kelly again and now she doesn't, she was in a live crying about someone not saying hello to her, and the host was confused, so said "steph got ignored, steph is sad, the end" then Irish steph went mad.. I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to joke 😭😂

Well, she's the Irish steph that was friends with fishwifes, then wasn't friends with them, then was, then liked Irish Kelly again and now she doesn't, she was in a live crying about someone not saying hello to her, and the host was confused, so said "steph got ignored, steph is sad, the end" then Irish steph went mad.. I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to joke 😭😂
Yeah I'm lost too many names I don't even remember my own 🤣 are you essay Frankie 🫢

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Wait, you were joking? What the do am I gonna do with this gossip boner?

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Was she Irish?

frankiesmiles

Oct 4, 2024
england
Yeah I'm lost too many names I don't even remember my own 🤣 are you essay Frankie 🫢
Yep 😭😂 hence why I'm dumping and leaving like I always do 😭😂 i got blocked and I wanted to still say something 😂 I'm sorry, I'm fing off again promise 😭😂 (everyone can tell me to do off now but I'll still be reading as I can't keep up with anything without CC 💁‍♀️)