Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
You can delete your Instagram Baguette but my friend screenshotted the best part of your 3000+ posts 🙂
sarcastic amber ruffin GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Bless You Sigh GIF by CocoJuice

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just woke up from my 4 hour post-work nap in time then and clearly not enough time to read back 😭

Cattle Dog Bark GIF by Hallmark Mystery

What's up with Sheila?
Is the monkey out of the tree?
Why are Angie and Mad Hatter BFFs?
Shelia was taken to hospital by ambo yesterday morning. She was discharged in the evening with a diagnosis of kidney stones and a mystery diagnosis that Angela spent all night alluding to, but didn't divulge. Around middayish Shelia had to go back to hospital as they've called her in for more tests, and it looks like she's being admitted overnight.

Birdman did recover the monkey. I don't know anything else cuz I don't care. 😂

Angela is BFF's with Mad Hatter because she needed a new drinking buddy who also attracts the drama. They're supposedly meeting up (Corie, Angela, MadHatter, fAss) at the end of the month.

We also have people coming in here trying to throw shade at Baguette, so we've been having some fun with them. Baguette doesn't live here anymore, but apparently they didn't get the memo. 😂😂😂

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Shelia was taken to hospital by ambo yesterday morning. She was discharged in the evening with a diagnosis of kidney stones and a mystery diagnosis that Angela spent all night alluding to, but didn't divulge. Around middayish Shelia had to go back to hospital as they've called her in for more tests, and it looks like she's being admitted overnight.

Birdman did recover the monkey. I don't know anything else cuz I don't care. 😂

Angela is BFF's with Mad Hatter because she needed a new drinking buddy who also attracts the drama. They're supposedly meeting up (Corie, Angela, MadHatter, fAss) at the end of the month.

We also have people coming in here trying to throw shade at Baguette, so we've been having some fun with them. Baguette doesn't live here anymore, but apparently they didn't get the memo. 😂😂😂

Amazing re-cap thank you! 👏🏽
Alison Brie Applause GIF