🤎🤎🤎
Miss You Pass GIF

🤎🤎🤎
GIF by REBEKAH
nene leakes GIF

Hello my luv, welcome home 😍🩵

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It definitely wouldn't be about a new account appearing just to argue with Lisa, an account whos posting history is only on a thread made about baguette and now pineapples, it also wouldn't be a coincidence that this account appeared alongside an old face that blocked most of us after the great comment cafe war 😅
Throwback... Definitely wouldn't be an extra coincidence that the same account is in here defending herself in third person 😭

Tyra Banks Dancing GIF by First We Feast

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Weird flex bragging that your friend is so obsessed that they went to Baguette's insta and screenshotted 'the best part of' (what does that  even mean? is there a worst part of too? maybe even an alright part of as well?) 3000+ posts.

Is this one of those times where you say your friend did something but it was actually you? I feel like it is.
Are you Baggy? Are you back for a wee visit?
Unimpressed Classic Film GIF

cloud

Aug 7, 2024
Nutbush City Limits
How do you know whats on her Instagram? 👀

Because this is my account I sometimes read on, and I couldn’t hold back trolling Welsh Lisa, but really felt I had to address the fact that some noncey t is bragging that they have access to thousands of photos of children on my Insta. Don’t worry, I’m not coming back either but just wanted to let everyone know that account is a nonce (don’t think it’s Alex though) and should probably go and surrender to their local police station, you pedoey little rectum.

Ok, back into being not here.