Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

cloud

Aug 7, 2024
Nutbush City Limits
You can delete your Instagram Baguette but my friend screenshotted the best part of your 3000+ posts 🙂

They must have been really fing bored, screenshotting photos of slimming world meals, wax melts, PHOTOS OF CHILDREN AND BABIES, cats, rainbows and did I mention photos of BABIES AND CHILDREN? Is your mate a nonce?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
They must have been really fing bored, screenshotting photos of slimming world meals, wax melts, PHOTOS OF CHILDREN AND BABIES, cats, rainbows and did I mention photos of BABIES AND CHILDREN? Is your mate a nonce?
shots fired oh snap GIF by Barstool Sports

Orange

Jun 17, 2024
Kilmarnock
It's enjoyable to read here when it's kicking off. Especially when everyone try's so hard to figure out who's the big creator hiding in here, turns out the creator was the beloved Miss Baguette, semi big but good friends with all the people you discuss. She sits and slags comment cafe off in lives and everyone's still running to protect her 😂

You can delete your Instagram Baguette but my friend screenshotted the best part of your 3000+ posts 🙂
Weird flex bragging that your friend is so obsessed that they went to Baguette's insta and screenshotted 'the best part of' (what does that  even mean? is there a worst part of too? maybe even an alright part of as well?) 3000+ posts.

Is this one of those times where you say your friend did something but it was actually you? I feel like it is.

Feb 27, 2024
It's enjoyable to read here when it's kicking off. Especially when everyone try's so hard to figure out who's the big creator hiding in here, turns out the creator was the beloved Miss Baguette, semi big but good friends with all the people you discuss. She sits and slags comment cafe off in lives and everyone's still running to protect her 😂

Define ‘good friends?’ As good friends don’t s each other off 🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh No Meowwolf GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Who's running?
Relaxed Wild West GIF by GritTV