Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I using my tens machine for my frozen neck/shoulder and k look like im doing the Thriller dance 😂
Michael Jackson Videos GIF by Vevo

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
She's actually there! She got an Uber there with her mom around lunchtime & has been there since. She's been live twice in the last hour or so. She says she's just having a break when she comes live, but really she's runaway from the awkward time with her sister. 😂 Looks like Sheila is in overnight, so Angela says she'll leave around 7/8, will come on tonight, will come on in the morning to do a couple hours fyp & then will spend the rest of the day up the hospital again. I can just imagine the tension radiating from the 3 of them. Angela's sister was trying to get her to leave. 🤣🤣
ss getting real, hope her and her sister scratch each others eyes out over money and the house, I don't mean sheilas off to see the pearly gates I just hope reality slaps her in the chops,I pray for the day the t has to pay rent and bills 😁

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
She's actually there! She got an Uber there with her mom around lunchtime & has been there since. She's been live twice in the last hour or so. She says she's just having a break when she comes live, but really she's runaway from the awkward time with her sister. 😂 Looks like Sheila is in overnight, so Angela says she'll leave around 7/8, will come on tonight, will come on in the morning to do a couple hours fyp & then will spend the rest of the day up the hospital again. I can just imagine the tension radiating from the 3 of them. Angela's sister was trying to get her to leave. 🤣🤣
I'm shocked she's there, to be honest. I'm sure her sister can't stand her being there

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
@what was that you said hey luv, I had a quick conversation with Baguette and she’s taken down the video of you. She asked me to pass on that she didn’t know about your personal situation at the time and she did seem genuine in that and called herself out 🩵 I hope you’re ok x
Thanks Mrs D, I’m doing ok, got some hard days ahead unfortunately but I just need to do my best to get through them.
I don’t believe she didn’t know as she’s in here reading a lot, but I appreciate you passing on the message 🥰

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
@what was that you said hey luv, I had a quick conversation with Baguette and she’s taken down the video of you. She asked me to pass on that she didn’t know about your personal situation at the time and she did seem genuine in that and called herself out 🩵 I hope you’re ok x
Classic baguette excuse. "Never saw it" Yeah I can see why someone who admitted to reading the thread, managed to see the AQL video on her YouTube, view her tiktok and completely miss the videos of her crying about her dead parent totally missed ALL the posts that big gob was struggling. I can totally see why the live afterwards laughing calling her a drunk too and laughing at the comments we typed in here gave the impressions they were blissfully unaware. Anyway people can pretend they never saw this too 🙂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thanks Mrs D, I’m doing ok, got some hard days ahead unfortunately but I just need to do my best to get through them.
I don’t believe she didn’t know as she’s in here reading a lot, but I appreciate you passing on the message 🥰
I can only pass on what was said - I can’t verify anything but I’m relieved for you that the video is down 🩵

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Genuine is not a word I would associate with Baggy considering her behaviour.
No hate to you Mrs. D

When sheila gets discharged, do they have to do a safe discharge and would that include the effect of living with tik tok famous delulu?

Or do the NHS just kick her out, no ss given?
Depends on what's wrong I'd imagine and it's highly unlikely that she's going to be truthful on Sheila's condition