San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Stop It Mental Health GIF by CBS

sad black and white GIF

i honestly and truly hate myself right now leighton meester GIF
You Got This GIF by Paramount+

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Classic baguette excuse. "Never saw it" Yeah I can see why someone who admitted to reading the thread, managed to see the AQL video on her YouTube, view her tiktok and completely miss the videos of her crying about her dead parent totally missed ALL the posts that big gob was struggling. I can totally see why the live afterwards laughing calling her a drunk too and laughing at the comments we typed in here gave the impressions they were blissfully unaware. Anyway people can pretend they never saw this too 🙂
Thanks Judas, I appreciate you and @Medusa ’s support recently.
Stay Back Go Away GIF by Squishiverse
She’s bound to have seen the video of me crying the night my Mum passed, it’s right there. I forgot I had the AQL video in there as that was months ago,before the stuff came out about him.
I have no idea why they persist in calling me a drunk. Sure I drink, usually 2 nights a week. And what? They’re grasping at straws and that’s fine,they can carry on. They’ll be bullying someone else soon no doubt. What a bunch of horrible people. The people in CC are so nice,caring and very funny. Glad I picked the right side 🥰🥹

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thanks Judas, I appreciate you and @Medusa ’s support recently.
Stay Back Go Away GIF by Squishiverse
She’s bound to have seen the video of me crying the night my Mum passed, it’s right there. I forgot I had the AQL video in there as that was months ago,before the stuff came out about him.
I have no idea why they persist in calling me a drunk. Sure I drink, usually 2 nights a week. And what? They’re grasping at straws and that’s fine,they can carry on. They’ll be bullying someone else soon no doubt. What a bunch of horrible people. The people in CC are so nice,caring and very funny. Glad I picked the right side 🥰🥹
I’m so sorry for all you’ve been going through luv 🫂🩵

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’m so sorry for all you’ve been going through luv 🫂🩵
Thanks Mrs D, I’m not going through stuff everyone else has had to in their lifetime but it’s bloody hard 😭 I Miss my Mum so much. When it happens to you , you just feel like you’re the only person to lose a parent.
Sad Miss You GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Last edited:
She’s an absolute disgrace,another Scottish person who flashed her vag online. She is constantly spitting venom,literally. She has some MH issues I’m sure/
Oh Christ maybe I won't go and watch her then, but Scouse slayer keeps making me jump with her over dramatic laugh 😡

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
It's enjoyable to read here when it's kicking off. Especially when everyone try's so hard to figure out who's the big creator hiding in here, turns out the creator was the beloved Miss Baguette, semi big but good friends with all the people you discuss. She sits and slags comment cafe off in lives and everyone's still running to protect her 😂
yawn

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thanks Mrs D, I’m not going through stuff everyone has had to in their lifetime but it’s bloody hard 😭 I Miss my Mum so much. When it happens to you , you just feel like you’re the only person to lose a parent.
Sad Miss You GIF by Pudgy Penguins
I’m immensely privileged to still have both my parents and I do recognise I’m very lucky for that, I can’t imagine the pain and grief 💔

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I’m immensely privileged to still have both my parents and I do recognise I’m very lucky for that, I can’t imagine the pain and grief 💔
I don’t need to tell you to cherish them as I know you do. Reading in here the way Angie treats her Mum makes me sad/angry. If anything happens to Shelia, Angie will be crying online for years

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don’t need to tell you to cherish them as I know you do. Reading in here the way Angie treats her Mum makes me sad/angry. If anything happens to Shelia, Angie will be crying online for years
I hear you 🥹 she will, we can only hope she starts to appreciate her mum before it’s too late.