Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Celine Dion has died
GIF by South Park

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Angela was saying that she's angry at her Mom for not mentioning anything sooner, and I'm just thinking "I'm sure Shelia has been telling her how ill she feels for at least the last 2 weeks"...

& Again, I'm staying out of the beefing. I'm not here for that unless they're a noob who doesn't like being called a noob and all... 🤣
You mean the night she came back and broke down telling Pissy how ill she was and her se would be the death of her. Flange said she's only being dramatic for clout and then kicked off because someone put it on the FYP?

Sheila was pretty clear to be fair.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Sheila has been recalled back to the hospital for more tests.
I predict that Angie will be on live later crying/bitching later.
Last year I had nearly 3 mths of in and out of hospital, 5 ambulances,numerous pee tests and antibiotics for my elderly mum, any kidney problems knock them sidewards ,I think this is just the beginning for Sheila ,this will show us what soapy is made of

Medusa

Because this is my account I sometimes read on, and I couldn’t hold back trolling Welsh Lisa, but really felt I had to address the fact that some noncey t is bragging that they have access to thousands of photos of children on my Insta. Don’t worry, I’m not coming back either but just wanted to let everyone know that account is a nonce (don’t think it’s Alex though) and should probably go and surrender to their local police station, you pedoey little rectum.

Ok, back into being not here.
You have the audacity to come on here crying because your details are now out there.
You horrible f deliberately waited until a fellow member was at their lowest then you doxxed them, you're pure vermin. You're nothing but a hypocritical, petty, attention seeking, bitter, twisted, fifty faced b.
You've slated most of the members on here, and those who you haven't you soon will, because that's what people like you do. You're fake as do and you're only interested in yourself, (you always have been) and that's why you're here trying to do damage control.
Karma is a bigger b than you, and now she's knocked on your door, please give her a pat on the back from me.

How does it feel to be on the receiving end of the bulling and taunting that you've put so many others through?! Yet the funny thing about all of this is you're not exactly a saint yourself 😭 you've trolled the do out of Red, Pearl, Alex, Angie, Luke, Cockerpoo... yet you've sat on their platforms doing box battles and a fing talent show, and let's not forget you've rimmed them more than most. 😂

You have no room to call out anyone on here when you sit with who you do and you've done what you have, now get your flip flops on and do off.. you're like those annoying pesky crumbs you just can't get rid.
Surprise Prank GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
You have the audacity to come on here crying because your details are now out there.
You horrible f deliberately waited until a fellow member was at their lowest then you doxxed them, you're pure vermin. You're nothing but a hypocritical, petty, attention seeking, bitter, twisted, fifty faced b.
You've slated most of the members on here, and those who you haven't you soon will, because that's what people like you do. You're fake as do and you're only interested in yourself, (you always have been) and that's why you're here trying to do damage control.
Karma is a bigger b than you, and now she's knocked on your door, please give her a pat on the back from me.

How does it feel to be on the receiving end of the bulling and taunting that you've put so many others through?! Yet the funny thing about all of this is you're not exactly a saint yourself 😭 you've trolled the do out of Red, Pearl, Alex, Angie, Luke, Cockerpoo... yet you've sat on their platforms doing box battles and a fing talent show, and let's not forget you've rimmed them more than most. 😂

You have no room to call out anyone on here when you sit with who you do and you've done what you have, now get your flip flops on and do off.. you're like those annoying pesky crumbs you just can't get rid.
Surprise Prank GIF
And she’s back 😂😂😂😂 I love Medusa rants so much

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

Surprise Prank GIF

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA

Surprise Prank GIF
Tyra Banks Mic Drop GIF by Allure

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It’s never too late for a Power Nap. How’s your mum doing? Did yous have a good little trip out

It was so nice, we had lovely weather, was just nice to spend time together as 6 of us rather than just 2 being able to visit at a time. I also bought shares in Greggs and the boys had cold sausage rolls and are still moaning about it , like I carry a fing microwave in my back pocket 😭 😭 we're going to do the same next weekend too, it's slow progress, but any progress is good progress x