Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I don’t need to tell you to cherish them as I know you do. Reading in here the way Angie treats her Mum makes me sad/angry. If anything happens to Shelia, Angie will be crying online for years
I lost my dad 8 years ago, hardest thing ever especially with how at Christmas before he was perfectly find and then 6 months later gone. Never thought that would have been our last Christmas together. Even now I still miss him like crazy

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Red Wine Tld GIF by ALLBLK

Health Falling GIF by Butlerm

The Craft Witch GIF

Venit ad me porcus senex zingiber quasi daemon.
mendacium vini et mensarum, musicis et lacrymis unctis

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I lost my dad 8 years ago, hardest thing ever especially with how at Christmas before he was perfectly find and then 6 months later gone. Never thought that would have been our last Christmas together. Even now I still miss him like crazy
I’m so sorry for your loss. It will be my Mum’s birthday soon then her 1st anniversary 3 days after that. I know we all die but we just want our parents to always be here for us

Jul 29, 2024
england
I’m facing this with my Dad and man it’s hard 😢
On a positive (kinda) note 2 more hours at work then got a week off thank goodness

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Pissy has got a bit of an issue. People fall off this app really quickly by not being on for hours at a time and being consistent.

She's either going to have to do Sheila off or crank up the t when she's live and last night proves, desperate fishness is repellent even to the deviant begs in her boxes.
Adventure Time Reaction GIF