Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
When sheila gets discharged, do they have to do a safe discharge and would that include the effect of living with tik tok famous delulu?

Or do the NHS just kick her out, no ss given?
Depends on what’s she’s in for and if she has capacity, if she has capacity she can just go home. Also depends on what Sheila tells them, it might get adult social care involved

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
😂😂😂I haven't been on TikTok since last night got my sick grandson, his poor mum needs a break, she tried to take him home before he wrapped himself round me neck 😭
I've had 2 granddaughters since Friday.. they came for tea and dont want to go home. I don't mind but even though they have their own bedroom at mine they insist on sleeping with nanny..it gets abit squished!

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
It's enjoyable to read here when it's kicking off. Especially when everyone try's so hard to figure out who's the big creator hiding in here, turns out the creator was the beloved Miss Baguette, semi big but good friends with all the people you discuss. She sits and slags comment cafe off in lives and everyone's still running to protect her 😂
I'm often in her lives, never heard her s off comment cafe once. Infact her, chomping willow and chomp were all saying nice things.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I've had 2 granddaughters since Friday.. they came for tea and dont want to go home. I don't mind but even though they have their own bedroom at mine they insist on sleeping with nanny..it gets abit squished!
My older one won't leave his x box, fifa addict , the younger one is glued to me

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Iv just woke up and Im not happy. Of course there’s the claims “I didn’t know” when in reality people are never out of here. They drop enough hints and sly digs when they are live. Like Judas said, she even knew @what was that you said was not doing good.
Judas had the sly videos made about her because that’s clearly what adults do, then has the likes of cockerpoo referring to a cactus because that’s another t who either can’t stay away or is being fed information.
To put out someone’s personal information with their main account and an actual video of them is disgusting. But now the excuses start because someone has found out her information. Well I’m glad because it’s a taste of your own medicine. We always said in here we didn’t stand for doxing people but you can’t expect actions to not have consequences.
I honestly don’t know why people are scared to stand up to the stupid cow. What’s she gonna do, make a s video with her little fan club in the comments. Now that all the hypocrisy has came out and the same people she’s friendly with and performing for in real life are the same people being absolutely crucified on a troll account, I hope people start realising exactly what they are dealing with. Now screenshot that and make a fing video 🖕🏼

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
Them three mods excusing all of cories behaviour and they wouldn’t be upset if it was said to their mums
There driving me insane. They keep saying corie reacted to what pearl said…

Corie started it by saying pearl has something to do with fing diddy.

Also why is Angie “ anyone who goes in their lives block them “ excuse me hun all of your mods have just sat and told you they’ve been in there watching

Angry Looney Tunes GIF by Bombay Softwares