Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
She used to hang around with Brigham, Chloe, Felicity and all that lot when they were a big group, and has drifted from group to group since they splintered. She's the one who said Brigham was a racist, mocked children with autism, does racist impressions, says the vilest s basically and then blames it on her mental health in one way or another. @dustandpolish
Don't forget she faked her own ☠️ and went into lives on a fake account and told people she was ☠️
And then forgot she was on the same account when she joined a box to argue with Chloe and outted herself 🤣

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Surely I’m not the only one who knew who Baguette really was? I thought you all knew and were just keeping quiet. Heads blown 🤯
Don’t know what’s gone on before this comment, but you have been in here long enough to know that we don’t like this type of fing s. Who gives a do about who knows who people are! Just because miss baguette chose to leave CC it doesn’t mean that you can come in with this bullshit.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I think it’s all pretty sad tbh. Spending your money on people in the hopes that they might make friends with you. Nearly a million pounds though is insane. She needs help.
Some people do it out of Loneliness, Some do it for the attention and buzz.
Then you have the likes of Zia that do it for control and a sense of entitlement. Either way I do agree it is sad.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Confused Little Girl GIF
Confused Eyes GIF by MOODMAN
Who the do is west coast
Confused Head Scratch GIF by State Farm