Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 27, 2024

Medusa

@Medusa I’m so glad you’re back 🥰 normal order is restored 😂 well nearly, @RedRedWine🍷 is our man down at the minute 🥰

Not gonna lie, I’m going straight to hell, I’ve laughed at EQ a little too much tonight 😌
Welcome back too, i noticed you weren't around much, appreciate your message and everyone else's 🤎
If you're going to hell then I'll see you there. 😍

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Whos saying Corie was talking to a 15 year old? I got caught up watching Rebecca act like she's the most hard done by woman in the world
I’ve got a recording, basically pearl doxxed his number after he doxxed hers. He then was getting calls and messages from who he thought was Tracy loveridge husband cos she had been phoning him giving him abuse. Donna Marie then told corie that the lad was actually 15.

Big Gob

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Hope you’re ok. I lost my dad a while back, birthdays, christmasses etc are hard xx
I’m so sorry you lost your Dad. They leave such a huge hole in our lives don’t they. And Thank you, I will be ok. Just takes time. It’s coming up to her 1st anniversary and her birthday within 3 days of each other. Her twin is really upset so I’m trying to comfort her but I am struggling with it too. I get comfort from watching her videos where she sang every Saturday night throughout lockdown. Everyone sent requests for the following Saturday 🥰

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Depends on what’s she’s in for and if she has capacity, if she has capacity she can just go home. Also depends on what Sheila tells them, it might get adult social care involved
What if there's an adult safeguarding team involved from social services, do they get informed and involved automatically when Sheila's admitted?
dog slobber GIF by Clorox

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’ve got a recording, basically pearl doxxed his number after he doxxed hers. He then was getting calls and messages from who he thought was Tracy loveridge husband cos she had been phoning him giving him abuse. Donna Marie then told corie that the lad was actually 15.
I kinda caught up today, looks like Pearl is twisting it into something more sinister. I cant stand Corie but it really shows Pearl's true character.