Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Big Gob

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Season 3 Eating GIF by BBC America

So she spent nearly a million pounds on him and now she is butthurt that he blocked her? Meh.
But he never blocked her, they spoke and it’s fine now. This isn’t even about her or wolf.

Big Gob

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
So the live is exposing Wolf but they are on about someone totally different 😴
I think they said Wolf to get the numbers in as no one knows who West Coast is or the lassie he was blackmailing er nudes. Clare doesn’t even know her as she’s just had to ask how many kids she has,said 3 then the lassie said no w. What a crock of s. I’m off to bed with my best friend Mr Tens and a couple of poodles 🐩 t

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I think they said Wolf to get the numbers in as no one knows who West Coast is or the lassie he was blackmailing er nudes. Clare doesn’t even know her as she’s just had to ask how many kids she has,said 3 then the lassie said no w. What a crock of s. I’m off to bed with my best friend Mr Tens and a couple of poodles 🐩 t
I need my glasses because I thought you said a couple of pot noodles 😂 She’s got 5 minutes to speed it up and then I’m gone. Hope ur shoulder feels better soon

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Just to clarify I knew who she was for months, had she not of doxxed herself I would never have said it on here 🤷🏻‍♀️
See you right you’re really getting on my fing tits. Are we supposed to be impressed that you have “known who she was for months” cos we’re fing not!
There are many of us who know each others identity, we’re not the fing secret service.
Now do off you stupid t cos one thing I don’t like is a t like you coming in here trying to bait people in participating in the doxxing of former members of the group