Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Big Gob

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Morning, oh well Life’s live ended pretty sty so I’m glad I went to bed. Raining here and feeling really like autumn. Ugg boots looked out
Fashion Walking GIF by mschf

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Morning everyone 🥰🥰

For those of you struggling with current events, just try to remember these are strangers on the internet. Yes I get it, it’s really hard when you feel a connection, but it’s all just smoke and mirrors tbh.

Your priority always has to be yourself, and how situations might impact you. That’s why you’ll rarely if ever see me in the likes of Angies lives, I read enough here.

The people that are still here are all supportive and caring, hold on tight to that! The rest is just white noise. You found your people in here, in a weird fed up dysfunctional family kinda way, we all look out for each other,

To those taking a break, well done for protecting your peace & MH! For those struggling and needing the connection, we gotcha, hang in here! Reach out to one of us on TikTok if you need to chat but don’t want to feel exposed.

Try not to let TikTok spill into your real life 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Morning everyone 🥰🥰

For those of you struggling with current events, just try to remember these are strangers on the internet. Yes I get it, it’s really hard when you feel a connection, but it’s all just smoke and mirrors tbh.

Your priority always has to be yourself, and how situations might impact you. That’s why you’ll rarely if ever see me in the likes of Angies lives, I read enough here.

The people that are still here are all supportive and caring, hold on tight to that! The rest is just white noise. You found your people in here, in a weird fed up dysfunctional family kinda way, we all look out for each other,

To those taking a break, well done for protecting your peace & MH! For those struggling and needing the connection, we gotcha, hang in here! Reach out to one of us on TikTok if you need to chat but don’t want to feel exposed.

Try not to let TikTok spill into your real life 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Has something occurred??

Mar 21, 2024
Uk
So what I’ve gathered from a brief read through here, Claire’s live was boring and not really about Sam (the wolf)
Something happened with life lessons seemed Angie piped up and something to do with Corie and maybe eternity, would anyone be a diamond and give me a little update please

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
So what I’ve gathered from a brief read through here, Claire’s live was boring and not really about Sam (the wolf)
Something happened with life lessons seemed Angie piped up and something to do with Corie and maybe eternity, would anyone be a diamond and give me a little update please
They’re talking about it in Angie’s now, never heard of West Coast