Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Brigham and his fangirls have just discovered General G and Grace.

Why does this t not watch tik tok? Its his fing job and he's never heard of big names outside of his cesspit FYP. Lazy t.
Video Games GIF by South Park
Gracie confuses the do out of me because she went and met up with Paul Breach (super ick) spent a few days with him. Then told everyone he had allegedly grapedher. Continued to go live and discuss it, she even did an interview and discussed it. Fell off the face of the earth and then pops back up with another SUPER ICK General G.

It's like she picks the worst kind of men for clout.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Gracie confuses the do out of me because she went and met up with Paul Breach (super ick) spent a few days with him. Then told everyone he had allegedly grapedher. Continued to go live and discuss it, she even did an interview and discussed it. Fell off the face of the earth and then pops back up with another SUPER ICK General G.

It's like she picks the worst kind of men for clout.
I think she used breachy to build her OF and now general G. It's all a work for both of them.

Scummy

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I should imagine she could visit her mum anytime if she's in her own room, she's just said sheila had sepsis that's pretty serious especially at her age
When i was in icu they still had visiting times. My family and friends had to book an appointment time to come in. Guessing every hospital might be different

Mar 21, 2024
Uk
When i was in icu they still had visiting times. My family and friends had to book an appointment time to come in. Guessing every hospital might be different
From what she is saying I think Shelia is on a normal ward,on Iv, she’s up and walking and wants her make up, so maybe it was an infection, but some markers a little higher and since she had sepsis before, it could be more a preventative precaution

Jun 8, 2024
uk
From what she is saying I think Shelia is on a normal ward,on Iv, she’s up and walking and wants her make up, so maybe it was an infection, but some markers a little higher and since she had sepsis before, it could be more a preventative precaution
I get my bloods done every month because of the medication i’m on. Had mine on tuesday and they rang on wednesday to say my white blood cell count is high. Mine will be due to inflammation but think they could be high due to infection too. Guessing that hers is high and that’s why they are treating her for some type of infection. Angie just doesn’t give much of a toss about anybody but herself

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
What's the "Agency that's not an Agency because its bit more than just an Agency" that he's part of?

Pagham has no social or any kind of media training.
200.gif
He thinks he’s a big creator on there and is untouchable. You’re not Alex, there’s bigger creators on TikTok who don’t cause as much drama as you and your gang

Mar 21, 2024
Uk
I get my bloods done every month because of the medication i’m on. Had mine on tuesday and they rang on wednesday to say my white blood cell count is high. Mine will be due to inflammation but think they could be high due to infection too. Guessing that hers is high and that’s why they are treating her for some type of infection. Angie just doesn’t give much of a toss about anybody but herself
I do hope yours is not an infection and down to inflammation (if normal for you)
I agree with you totally, cause from what Angie has said Shelia isn’t displaying any of the other signs of symptoms, and would be right in thinking the pain in back etc is due to the kidney stones and possible kidney infection maybe,
Angie really doesn’t care about anyone but herself, all this going to see her mum I do believe is because her chat turned against her