Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This is why he gave him away in the first as he was not allowed him in the housing he was in.
I don’t understand why he took him back knowing he wasn’t able to keep him again.
That's what's really pissing me off. He did the right thing for the dog initially, and is now acting like an utter t. I can only imagine how hard it was for him to make that decision initially, and how many different emotions he must have felt when they called him, but playing stupid games when he knows he is not in a situation to house, provide for or care for that animal is fed up. Even more when you consider the breed of the dog and what strict restrictions and laws are now in place. If he doesn't sort his s out he'll end up being the reason that dog is seized. 🤬🤬🤬

abigail

May 27, 2024
Narnia ✨
That's what's really pissing me off. He did the right thing for the dog initially, and is now acting like an utter t. I can only imagine how hard it was for him to make that decision initially, and how many different emotions he must have felt when they called him, but playing stupid games when he knows he is not in a situation to house, provide for or care for that animal is fed up. Even more when you consider the breed of the dog and what strict restrictions and laws are now in place. If he doesn't sort his s out he'll end up being the reason that dog is seized. 🤬🤬🤬
I agree and it gets me frustrated how inconsiderate some owners..
If the dog is seized because of not being exempt and not following restrictions the only choices are to go through court or have the dog pts. I wish he had left him how he is as it it also illegal now to rehome them so what his doing now is wrong.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
God Alex is so boring 😴 tiktok’s boring! Angie if you read in here get pissed and start a riot immediately
Tired Sick Of It GIF by U by Kotex Brand

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I agree and it gets me frustrated how inconsiderate some owners..
If the dog is seized because of not being exempt and not following restrictions the only choices are to go through court or have the dog pts. I wish he had left him how he is as it it also illegal now to rehome them so what his doing now is wrong.
Exactly. And I don't believe that Mylan would put the passion and energy into fighting for that dog despite being the reason it's going to lose its life. He needs to return the dog to the new owners, change the microchip information and just stop being a selfish piece of s. 🤬

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Exactly. And I don't believe that Mylan would put the passion and energy into fighting for that dog despite being the reason it's going to lose its life. He needs to return the dog to the new owners, change the microchip information and just stop being a selfish piece of s. 🤬
Why did he get the dog in the first place and why have the new owners let him take it back?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Why did he get the dog in the first place and why have the new owners let him take it back?
I don't know why he got the dog as a puppy, I can only make assumptions based on the type of people he used to hang around (Chyanne...). Apparently he rehomed the dog a while ago, tiktok like to say "didn't you re-home your dog for £200?" or something, but the other day the dog managed to escape, got taken to the vets & the chip was still registered to Mylan, so he's just claimed the dog and taken it back.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
anyone watching mylan? he rehomed his xl-type dog and they never changed the details on microchip. the dog has got out of the new owners home and the vets called mylan. mylan has stolen the dog back and told the new owners where to go. (or so i believe)

mylan has worms for brains because there’s no way it’s got insurance, exemption or a muzzle. he just does stupid things and expects nothing to happen. gonna get taken away 100%

Mar 21, 2024
Uk
I’m wondering after seeing all the dog related things this week and the large amounts of money being offered to help, is he thinking if he keeps on about it he will get enough funds to get out of the property he is so he can be with this dog, just a thought