Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 27, 2024
I spent 5 months on a coma from sepsis..I was given 3% chance if survival. I'm so sorry you lost your Dad to it. I was sent home 3 times in 3 weeks prior before being blue lighted In, I might not be disabled now if they'd treated me sooner!
Even the word Sepsis gives me shivers!
Oh my. I’m so glad you are still here to tell the tale x

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I spent 5 months on a coma from sepsis..I was given 3% chance if survival. I'm so sorry you lost your Dad to it. I was sent home 3 times in 3 weeks prior before being blue lighted In, I might not be disabled now if they'd treated me sooner!
Even the word Sepsis gives me shivers!
i'm sorry that you have to live with ongoing consequences, but i'm glad you're still here. ❤️

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

she's live
not her ^, angie

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Oh, & last night that Dimitrios was saying things like Keisha was bossy, controlling, spoke over him, etc etc, and that he only stayed with her because of her looks. That he'd have ended things long ago if she wasn't a pretty girl with a good body. I just found that very...telling. That and he's making this massive issue of her immaturity now & I'm just thinking "dude, you dated a kid, of course she's going to act like a fing kid when you split up". It's insane. He's so toxic. She may be a t, I don't know, but she was 15 when you met her and GROOMED HER. You're in your 60's. fing creep.

View attachment 1000025978.mp4

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
They run out of cheese IMG_2813.jpeg
that really is breaking my heart because a jacket potato is elite and they've not only destroyed it, but they've destroyed it for people who have very, very limited fing options and are supposed to be in a place of healing.

i hope you're able to get something that resembles edible food. a dirty protest comes to mind...