Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Just finished work and go on tiktok to see Angie having a PLM reunion.

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Medusa

I cleared my FYP on my main, it’s amazing! It’s full of cute animals, cats, dogs, horses (mainly horses lol), funny tales, makeup, TikTok shop, uplifting things tbh! It’s a drama free FYP, strongly recommend for at least 1 account x
I did that and now my fyp is full of women sitting on the floor with their camera focused on their vaginas, and i don't know how to change it back. 😭😭

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I cleared my FYP on my main, it’s amazing! It’s full of cute animals, cats, dogs, horses (mainly horses lol), funny tales, makeup, TikTok shop, uplifting things tbh! It’s a drama free FYP, strongly recommend for at least 1 account x
I have this on my main also, all I see is space videos and happy videos. I watch it before I fall asleep. My HereForTeaCc account is just a drama fest 🤣☠️

Medusa

Go into setting on your profile, click refresh preferences, then search for things you like, watch a few things then it’ll slowly start to throw out similar content xxx
Oh, that's probably why, I didn't select anything, each to their own, and i dont knock it but staring at womens fanny flaps aint my thing. Thanks 🤎

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Red came on to blast Angie. Now it’s Red who is all teary as it’s backfired on her. Angie is too strong for her. Sad but true. For the record, I can’t stand either of them. Alex is back dribbling over Red again I see.
She came on a challenged Angie to a Red VS Orange war. Now she's upset.

Is that Alex admitting to having files and evidence on plm again?

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
So PLM was way before my time of watching these lives but I’ve heard about it so much.

Who actually was in PLM ??

cause I can never keep up after Angie accusing everyone on a daily basis
PLM on tik tok, started with Aki, Sausage, pricey, kendra, westgarth and melody Kingsbury/Ellen degenerate.

They would do about in each others lives and troll others.

Then Aki came up with the Peado Lives Matter bollocks and s went wild.

Started to draw in lots of retrograde fs and constantly kick off with people who hated them. Especially Scottish tik tok.

Then they got doxxed/banned accounts/to much and fed off to discord where s got really dark.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
From now on I’m asking Judas before I champion someone 🫣
Don't cause I actually don't know alot I don't watch half the people we talk about 😭. He might be good at exposures but he's still a friend of Tams 😂

He was wanting to go an interview about pedo hunting the other week so Delainey and I posted questions in here but I don't think anyone answered them lol