Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
bbc running GIF by britbox

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
exposure on heather boyle 8pm kandiman live ♥️ i don’t care if it’s total lies or s i just love seeing that bulldog flapping and getting knocked down a peg
Kamdiman is usually pretty good, the exposures I’ve seen of his he does come with receipts. I don’t know what he does for a living or who he ‘knows’ but he manages to get info most of us wouldn’t have access to.

Medusa

Hinting that she knows who people here are is very Alex of her 😅
I'm not shocked and I won't be surprised if random accounts come in and start doxxing members. I'll wait to see if I'm in her top 10 of her most hated cc members.
Bored Still Waiting GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I don't care, i really couldn't give a s, and I would still carry on posting here just to piss her off, and I would hope everyone else does the same, I seriously don't know why people are scared of her and her tacky, childish videos, I find It so immature and pathetic.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Kamdiman is usually pretty good, the exposures I’ve seen of his he does come with receipts. I don’t know what he does for a living or who he ‘knows’ but he manages to get info most of us wouldn’t have access to.
Ex pedo hunter, one of Tams mates for character reference 😂