Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Round 6 Dancing GIF by Justin

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I'm not entertaining the baguette drama, I've made my feelings clear about it, I don't condone doxxing, I don't condone attacking someone's appearance, I don't condone bullying people relentlessly, so don't play the victim when the tables are turned.
I enjoy posting here, but this baguette s is draining, she left, she didn't Want to be 'associated' with the like of us, so leave her to her own devices because It's getting boring now. - Thats my final say on it. 🤎

Yup I feel the same, tbh she simply doesn’t interest me. People should just leave with some dignity and self respect! It’s all very childish and playground like, and I’m simply not engaging in that type of behaviour. I wish everyone well, and hopefully to move on.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
FYI I don't care either, Iv nothing to add to the conversation and i absolutely won't stop discussing someone if I hear they've discussed me, the thread, or the drama around them and Angie. Shes a creator, we talk about creators. Having friends in here doesn't give anyone an exemption. But if something has been said I'm not gonna pretend it's not been.

Anyway I'm nursing a migraine with dodgy wifi ✌️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
FYI I don't care either, Iv nothing to add to the conversation and i absolutely won't stop discussing someone if I hear they've discussed me, the thread, or the drama around them and Angie. Shes a creator, we talk about creators. Having friends in here doesn't give anyone an exemption. But if something has been said I'm not gonna pretend it's not been.

That's what you get for using dial up internet and live in the middle of the forest

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
That's what you get for using dial up internet and live in the middle of the forest
I don't even know what's wrong with it, my tv says it's no internet but it's working. I'm connected to that booster and it keeps dipping. Then the wifi box is just flashing like mad. I don't want to ring anyone Iv done too much life admin today 😭

Medusa

I think she blocked me so I’ve not seen anything of her, plus I’ve been gone for ages as I’ve had fing tonnes of s going on, so same. I don’t even have an issue or care, she isn’t in here, it means nothing to me.

Is she pulling an Alex and blaming CC for doxxing her? I think I jinxed us earlier when I said I miss them days 😂

Anyways can we get back to ripping on Angie for being a s daughter and talk about how decrepit her liver is?
Going by what's being posted in here it does sound like she's blaming CC for doxxing her, although don't quote me on it because i blocked her 2 accounts that she was following me on. I can be arsed with her victim complex mentality.
In my opinion,giving her a mention on here is playing straight into her hands, it's all for views and I wouldn't be surprised if she's behind her own doxxing. She tried to get a rise out of cc members by doing a post (it failed) so she went lower and doxxed someone when they were at their lowest, she got the reaction she wanted, because some of us didn't agree with it and called her out, she then showed a photo of herself, weird how she did it on Hayleys platform, just before her 'night of singing' (bigger audience) her videos were a flop and she wasn't getting the shout outs that she did from the creators she rimmed. Oh.. apart from beasty Alex, and no one gave a s to mention her on here. Desperate times calls for desperate measures - Yes, i said what I said, I don't care, I'm tired of hearing her bullshit, and i refuse to give her anymore of my time or energy.

I agree, back to speaking about the rest of the tiktok twats. 🤎

Medusa

I'm nursing a fat tounge and a dribble thats worse than angies, but at least my teeth are clean.
Maya Rudolph Teeth GIF