Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I have just done a online request with my docs I feel rough dont no weather I caught if off my grandson, but the cough is bad and coughing up crap, sore chest and throat ,hope they just do me antibiotics cba going there 😩
I hope you get sorted. I get chest infections often and 9 times out of ten they still want to see me even though i just need antibiotics. I think they will want to see you. My last infection i done an online consultation and they said i had to ring for an appointment, had a telephone appointment and the dr told me i know my lungs better than anybody and just gave me antibiotics but that’s the first time that’s happened. Have you done a covid test?

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I hope you get sorted. I get chest infections often and 9 times out of ten they still want to see me even though i just need antibiotics. I think they will want to see you. My last infection i done an online consultation and they said i had to ring for an appointment, had a telephone appointment and the dr told me i know my lungs better than anybody and just gave me antibiotics but that’s the first time that’s happened. Have you done a covid test?
Yes smoking doesn't help but I am giving up next week on my birthday I promised the kids my mum died lung cancer, no I have never ever done a test you no I have never had it.I think

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning all 👋🏽
I see Angie is dressed ready for 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' this morning.
I've got a promotion interview soon but I want to stay and watch chaos on Tiktok 😭

Best of luck!

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by Studios 2016

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I get on with my ex and his partner. They have a daughter together and i take her out to soft play. When my sons up from Manchester we all go out for meals and have BBQs. Wasn’t always like this. There was court cases,bad dv, injunctions the lot which i know he couldn’t be more sorry for & i’ve accepted that but MH and CA are toxic as do & definitely shouldn’t be drinking together. It annoys me when people say “you shouldn’t be hanging about with ya ex and his partner” you can be friends with an ex.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Yes smoking doesn't help but I am giving up next week on my birthday I promised the kids my mum died lung cancer, no I have never ever done a test you no I have never had it.I think
Smoking is the hardest thing to stop. My lung issue ain’t from smoking but obviously they don’t want me to smoke. I went on the vapes and they said they would rather me smoke than vape 🤦🏻‍♀️I’m sorry to hear about your mum 😩i’ll keep everything crossed that you smash the stopping smoking. I’d maybe do a test if you can get one just incase

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I get on with my ex and his partner. They have a daughter together and i take her out to soft play. When my sons up from Manchester we all go out for meals and have BBQs. Wasn’t always like this. There was court cases,bad dv, injunctions the lot which i know he couldn’t be more sorry for & i’ve accepted that but MH and CA are toxic as do & definitely shouldn’t be drinking together. It annoys me when people say “you shouldn’t be hanging about with ya ex and his partner” you can be friends with an ex.
I was with mine for 22 years from the age of 17 towards the end it was toxic, that was 17 years ago the break up, we are good friends like brother and sister 😁

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Ohhh right. Iv just started it so was wanting to see how others have been on it, what they ate etc
My advice would be, eat protein, take prebiotic, take electrolytes and drink lots of water. That's what I've done and I've had very few side effects. I actually don't fancy much food wise so kinda eat enough protein then whatever I want as it's small portions