Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EugEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I thought that. I thought it might have been because of ADHD meds. Lisdexamfetamine and other ADHD meds can make you wired. But she’s not on them. I have wondered if she’s on sniff or something
My friend has adhd and boundless energy at 64 , she goes and goes until she makes herself ill sometimes, she can't sleep properly like MH it's exhausting to be around

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Smoking is the hardest thing to stop. My lung issue ain’t from smoking but obviously they don’t want me to smoke. I went on the vapes and they said they would rather me smoke than vape 🤦🏻‍♀️I’m sorry to hear about your mum 😩i’ll keep everything crossed that you smash the stopping smoking. I’d maybe do a test if you can get one just incase
Really? I was going to start vaping, yes maybe my grandson had Covid,I will try get a test

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
My advice would be, eat protein, take prebiotic, take electrolytes and drink lots of water. That's what I've done and I've had very few side effects. I actually don't fancy much food wise so kinda eat enough protein then whatever I want as it's small portions
How about multivitamins? I see so many videos of people saying different things so I wanna find out the stuff from people rather than commenting on videos where they never respond. Did you find you went off certain things too?

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Morning fers! What a time to be alive. We have the Miss Red and Alex vs Unwashed Wonky Tooth reignited, Corie was exposed for renting and not owning and Angies putting PLM back in her boxes again 😂😂

She literally put in one of the worst in her box that still says disgusting s about kids on Clapper.

I take Alex is still ignoring the evidence on Kat? He’s known everything all this time.

I don’t know how people can enjoy Angies Nazi propaganda FYP. It’s all about her, it’s all to control narratives on people she doesn’t like, it’s so uninteresting 😭 are people this dense? She’s such a little t. And if anyone’s been watching Angie for over a year, they’ll know that angies got so many fake mannerisms like the fake ass laugh after anything she says that she thinks is funny. It is the cringiest thing about her at this point and the way she says “yes”. She has no sense of self and steals quirks off other people on TikTok.

I hope they all have terrible days and take a trip to the eye of the hurricane in Florida right now. Cat 5 their fs!

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Why is that man Frankie, going around sticking up for Brigham. Are they very close??
Knows him in real life. I think they suck eachothers mushroom tips
Dance Party Dancing GIF by Xbox

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I was with mine for 22 years from the age of 17 towards the end it was toxic, that was 17 years ago the break up, we are good friends like brother and sister 😁
We were together for 13 years since i was around 15. He was a dick on and off just worse at the end. Now we can get on and have a laugh. Every time i see his car i do some immature s IMG_8263.jpeg IMG_8262.jpeg IMG_8261.jpeg