Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EugEnE

Mar 1, 2024
My advice would be, eat protein, take prebiotic, take electrolytes and drink lots of water. That's what I've done and I've had very few side effects. I actually don't fancy much food wise so kinda eat enough protein then whatever I want as it's small portions
Yes I also eat chicken lots of it,eggs ect and make a protein shake when ever I'm on the go

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I have just done a online request with my docs I feel rough dont no weather I caught if off my grandson, but the cough is bad and coughing up crap, sore chest and throat ,hope they just do me antibiotics cba going there 😩
Hope you feel better soon, stay hydrated and warm 🀎

EugEnE

Mar 1, 2024
That’s amazing! Are you finding it easy. I’m literally a couple of days in so it’s all new to me
Yes ,I'm so determined tho to get my body back, use it as a tool to help you make better choices in food ,it's even stopped me drinking as much aswell.keep lots of heathly snacks and drink lots of water,also I was on 2.5 for 8weeks ,only move up a dosage if you feel your suppression fades, also they say to change injection areas, iv mainly done thighs but did stomach this week , iv had a few side effects, nausea, constipation and the runs, but when you see the scales it's so worth it ..Good luck on your journey

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Someone needs to get Angie in their box with everyone going at her and trigger her into a tantrum that she claims is a breakdown, again, because she can’t mute people and shout her say. They’re my favourite lives. I want to see pure alcoholic tears and claims that she’s bullied and β€œthis person made me want to unalive myself”. It’s a different person every day. I remember when it was Zavii that she claimed made her want to kill herself, all he did was show each trait of NPD she has 😭

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Miss Red trying to reinvent herself as a bad b πŸ˜‚ β€œyou come for me and il come for you back” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m pretty sure Tyrone was doing fyp reactions and news before you did you utter boot. The angry little lesbian in there gifting the love planes. 5 mins of my life I won’t get back
Nothing better than red acting all hard, until someone says something and the tears start