Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
So a man saying he’d punch a woman in the face (which isn’t really a threat to life. Disgusting, yes but not saying they’d murder them) is worse than a man saying he’d pour gasoline onto a woman if she was already on fire? How is it not as bad? I need to know how making a woman burn to potential death is worse than a punch to the face? She’s so twisted trying to make out he just wouldn’t put the fire out 😭💀 ANGIE, YOU KNOW FULL WELL THATS NOT WHAT HE SAID CAUSE YOU LISTENED TO IT WITH HIM IN THE BOX YOU STICKY FANNIED DEMENTOR
I feel, gay men saying things like this towards women, get away with it compared to a straight man saying the same thing

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
keiran is doing her filthy 'sing rehab, you're a lovely woman',
has angie combusted yet?
Cackles GIFs | Tenor

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I feel, gay men saying things like this towards women, get away with it compared to a straight man saying the same thing
Oh yes, this is 100% the case because people stereotype gay men as being feminine and non threatening. But that’s not what angies doing, she’s defending Corie just because he’s on her side. As soon as they fall out Angie will be exposing him as a dangerous, racist woman beater, playing the clips 😂

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I have just done a online request with my docs I feel rough dont no weather I caught if off my grandson, but the cough is bad and coughing up crap, sore chest and throat ,hope they just do me antibiotics cba going there 😩
Just got steroids and antibiotics for same thing. I do have underlying health conditions so 🤷 but I hope they give you something to clear it up quick 🍵 🛌 😫 🤒 😷 🤧 🤢

Mar 21, 2024
Uk
So a man saying he’d punch a woman in the face (which isn’t really a threat to life. Disgusting, yes but not saying they’d murder them) is worse than a man saying he’d pour gasoline onto a woman if she was already on fire? How is it not as bad? I need to know how making a woman burn to potential death is worse than a punch to the face? She’s so twisted trying to make out he just wouldn’t put the fire out 😭💀 ANGIE, YOU KNOW FULL WELL THATS NOT WHAT HE SAID CAUSE YOU LISTENED TO IT WITH HIM IN THE BOX YOU STICKY FANNIED DEMENTOR
Didn’t he also say something about throwing more than a brick at her caravan