Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
@Hunbelieveable hope your interview goes well, I’m sure you’ll smash it 🤞🏼
Excited Best Wishes GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Shelia is on the back burner, for now. I can feel a bottle of red incoming
Can imagine Sheila waiting outside with the porter holding onto the wheelchair, just waiting on Angie to turn up in the Uber. Meanwhile angies in her room screaming “they put me on the dark web” whilst the cats pissing in the corner.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
So a man saying he’d punch a woman in the face (which isn’t really a threat to life. Disgusting, yes but not saying they’d murder them) is worse than a man saying he’d pour gasoline onto a woman if she was already on fire? How is it not as bad? I need to know how making a woman burn to potential death is worse than a punch to the face? She’s so twisted trying to make out he just wouldn’t put the fire out 😭💀 ANGIE, YOU KNOW FULL WELL THATS NOT WHAT HE SAID CAUSE YOU LISTENED TO IT WITH HIM IN THE BOX YOU STICKY FANNIED DEMENTOR

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Can imagine Sheila waiting outside with the porter holding onto the wheelchair, just waiting on Angie to turn up in the Uber. Meanwhile angies in her room screaming “they put me on the dark web” whilst the cats pissing in the corner.
rolling sheila up the path to tone deaf 'coolCOOL WIDER!' coming from the blanket covered window
Drop Dead Gorgeous - Don't Cry Out Loud on Make a GIF
Cool Rider GIFs | Tenor