Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Tonia

Sep 8, 2024
united kingdom
God I wish she would stop using DV as a weapon but she’s right Alex said in his live Angie goaded Frankie. So I call Simone a dick he’s got a right to hit me crazy crazy.

Hate how they all generally believe they are good people who sit on morals. They are all weird people who if people knew in real life they were like this would disown them all.

Mar 21, 2024
Uk
Let's see if she goes to the hospital today. She said yesterday that she's spending the day with her today
She’s probably in the pub opposite most of the day and arguing with doctors the rest, using quotes like, “make it make sense” “youre a troll” “listen to me yeah” “im reporting to you to the police “

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Donna-tella-nuffin has never brought anyone down, or used her platform as a weapon
Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
How about multivitamins? I see so many videos of people saying different things so I wanna find out the stuff from people rather than commenting on videos where they never respond. Did you find you went off certain things too?
Yes..I take multivitamins everyday, I forgot that. It's a must because eating much less means you might not get enough.

Oh and yes. I've gone off fatty food, sweet stuff is too sweet and carbs are too filling.

Last edited: