Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Morning. I really don’t like anyone or want to be awake today but I’m here for duty. I fell off, need my cred back.

Taurian, you’re a fing evil b. There’s been times I’ve found her funny, but I’ve never once forgotten she’s got a nasty side. Didn’t know she would be this evil though. Also, she’s so desperate to be TikTok famous she’s probably doing it to get as big as Angie and EQ. Seems the worse you say the more support you get. But that makes her even worse in my eyes.

do taurian
do Alex Bridge-ham
do Angie
do Pearl
do Miss Red
do Zac the t
do EQ
do that weird Smiles cringe b always in angies
do Corie
do Hayley with the white heart
Absolutely do fing Lynz the t
do Zihanna
do Cockerpoo
do J (fing Welly)
do Diddy, Beyoncé and Jay-Z
Oh and do James Charles you nonce
I must missed loads I bought a bottle of medicine called black magic from my chemist it's their own recipe it's like 100 years old or something,I slept like a baby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 13
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I must missed loads I bought a bottle of medicine called black magic from my chemist it's their own recipe it's like 100 years old or something,I slept like a baby
Is it to curse everyone on my “do you” list? If so, we also need to get Judas to poo gas them all

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
On I was just reminded. I did watch the SR of Angie smelling a s in her room. I absolutely think when she was pushing them farts out, thinking she’s funny, she followed through. She couldn’t find it cause it filled her crusted over knickers she hasn’t changed all week.

Imagine knowing there’s a s in your room, smells horrific, and you are willing to sleep without finding it. Save Sheila, angies poisoning her by sting round the house. She definitely s into Sheila’s cornflakes

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I liked Taurian. 2 years ago my son’s best friend was stabbed to death outside their school infront of 90% of students. It affected the whole community and my lad still feels the affects of that to this day,I cannot stand gypsy queen but knife crime should never be made fun of. I’m so disappointed, she could have gone back at gypsy queen in a different way 😞

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
I liked Taurian. 2 years ago my son’s best friend was stabbed to death outside their school infront of 90% of students. It affected the whole community and my lad still feels the affects of that to this day,I cannot stand gypsy queen but knife crime should never be made fun of. I’m so disappointed, she could have gone back at gypsy queen in a different way 😞

I am so sorry to hear that :(

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Angie has said far worse but hasn't been cancelled so any hope that she has of Taurian being cancelled is not going to happen.
I honestly hate this comparison on the app. I hate when someone does something and feels like they can't be held accountable because Angies done worse. This isn't about Angie 😭😭

Last edited: