Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I honestly think that bellend is in love with Delulu. He's so passionate when he rants about her 🤢🤣
Stalking Season 1 GIF by Shameless

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I liked Taurian. 2 years ago my son’s best friend was stabbed to death outside their school infront of 90% of students. It affected the whole community and my lad still feels the affects of that to this day,I cannot stand gypsy queen but knife crime should never be made fun of. I’m so disappointed, she could have gone back at gypsy queen in a different way 😞
The same thing happened to my brothers friend in yr 9 but he was thankfully okay after emergency surgery. GQ said this happened at school whilst playing a game of football. What is this world coming to 😭

Medusa

Morning feckers! 🤎
I'm a little out of the loop as I've been so busy the last 2 days and I haven't really caught up.
Not a lot shocks me on this app anymore, and that video of Taurian was vile, what a scummy move by a scummy lowlife.
I've always said people will eventually show their true colours, give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
The same thing happened to my brothers friend in yr 9 but he was thankfully okay after emergency surgery. GQ said this happened at school whilst playing a game of football. What is this world coming to 😭
It’s terrible, my anxiety is sky high everytime my boys go out. Thank god your brothers friend is ok.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
What Taurian said is up there with the sick s EQ has said, I can’t even comprehend what was going through her head to react like that. She can’t keep using “they went for my deceased parents” as an excuse, so has Angie but she was up her arse the very same week. She has a foul mouth but I never thought she’d sink as low as the rest of the sewer rats on the app.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning feckers! 🤎
I'm a little out of the loop as I've been so busy the last 2 days and I haven't really caught up.
Not a lot shocks me on this app anymore, and that video of Taurian was vile, what a scummy move by a scummy lowlife.
I've always said people will eventually show their true colours, give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves.

Pop Out I See You GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
What Taurian said is up there with the sick s EQ has said, I can’t even comprehend what was going through her head to react like that. She can’t keep using “they went for my deceased parents” as an excuse, so has Angie but she was up her arse the very same week. She has a foul mouth but I never thought she’d sink as low as the rest of the sewer rats on the app.
People can insult my dead parents till they turn blue, it would NEVER push me into saying I wish their child had died. My parents are gone, nobody can hurt them with words and I have no soul (allegedly) so I don't give a s.

Medusa

No do off Roadman. You're a fing idiot sitting there with a man who joked about Child Sexual Abuse.
She's a liar. She did know the age of the child. She said it repeatedly!!
Go do yourself you bunch of wankers
Toadman has a habit of dropping his M charge into every conversation like he's proud of it.